or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

Steve Urkel, style icon?
Fire your photographer Don, he cut your foot off! (One of my pet peeves, hate it when people do that. I spend a lot of time on my shoes and they just go and cut them off!)
The roll is (just) above the button so it looks to me like you have to choice to make it either a hard three or, since its your preference, button the middle button only without it looking off. Nice jacket but looks like a wintery tweed.
Looks great but you are in desperate need of a hair style that meets the level of your clothes.
RL Polo do a nice textured linen unlined blazer that will serve you well in the heat of Texas. .
What? You mean this thumbing business has become a circle jerk? Never saw that coming!:D
Thought it was just me! If we're mental then at least we're not alone!
This side leans more towards traditional / classic / more formal menswear. Street wear and denim leans more towards casual etc. but there comes a point where the labels become nebulous as there's some crossover and some 'never the twain shall meet'.As for the upcoming wedding, it all depends on the setting and level of formality etc. a blazer and chinos is on the most casual side of a summer wedding outfit unless its down to shorts and flip flops and Hawaiian shirts on the...
The hat looks like a trilby shape, made of straw.The shoes are known as Topsiders or boat shoes. Commonly made by Sperry among other brands.The outfit, whether with coral or green chinos, is not gonna win you much love on this board and seems inappropriate for all but the most casual wedding.
I agree and disagree!I hate the hands in jacket pockets look, elbows out, do the funky chicken while pulling the line of the jacket every which way.But I totally agree with the 'pulling it off' bit. "That's a loud madras jacket, but you are pulling it off" - what in the hell does that mean? You're gonna wear a loud madras jacket then shuffle along looking at your shoes all day? If you have the balls to wear a loud jacket in the first place then surely you already have the...