or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

This side leans more towards traditional / classic / more formal menswear. Street wear and denim leans more towards casual etc. but there comes a point where the labels become nebulous as there's some crossover and some 'never the twain shall meet'.As for the upcoming wedding, it all depends on the setting and level of formality etc. a blazer and chinos is on the most casual side of a summer wedding outfit unless its down to shorts and flip flops and Hawaiian shirts on the...
The hat looks like a trilby shape, made of straw.The shoes are known as Topsiders or boat shoes. Commonly made by Sperry among other brands.The outfit, whether with coral or green chinos, is not gonna win you much love on this board and seems inappropriate for all but the most casual wedding.
I agree and disagree!I hate the hands in jacket pockets look, elbows out, do the funky chicken while pulling the line of the jacket every which way.But I totally agree with the 'pulling it off' bit. "That's a loud madras jacket, but you are pulling it off" - what in the hell does that mean? You're gonna wear a loud madras jacket then shuffle along looking at your shoes all day? If you have the balls to wear a loud jacket in the first place then surely you already have the...
A polo under a suit? I got derision from SF elite for even mentioning such a thing but this proves it can be done well.
Philip Seymour Hoffman is alive and well:D!
Good answer.Like it or not we have to accept that a wedding day is largely, but not completely, about the bride. But that doesn't mean you have to hand over your balls along with your input in how you dress on the day. Ask her what her thoughts would be if you chose how she dresses on the day.
So your debut post was a non-sequitur insult to a post necro-ed from over seven years ago?Well done. This has to be some kind of SF record.
You need a better belt than that, and preferably brown if not to match your shoes then at least to be in the same general colour range.
... And it's not exactly Black Watch but close enough.
Gray for some contrast. Definitely not black as you'll look like Dracula, and most true navy suits look almost black in all but the best light, so go with mid gray.