or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

+1. They looked shit on Michael Caine in the seventies and they still look shit forty years later.
@ Cleav, FWIW I have a prejudice against a tie with a blouson jacket. The rest of your rig looks great, replace the jacket with some kind of louchey unstructured blazer and you have a winner IMO.
Good to see you back Pandy 'Still smokin that shit?' (Stetsasonic:D)
I don't always agree with Fuuma, but when I do, I agree emphatically!
Hamilton shirts in Houston are supposed to be very good. Sorry don't know their website - google is your friend!
Possibly, but ... They didn't have a sale at the end of the SS season (at least not in the US) so it really is anyone's guess at this point.
Good post. Top half good, bottom half bad!
There's a photo of Brosnan as Bond in 'James Bond The Suited Hero' where he's wearing a gray PoW suit, white shirt and matching royal blue tie and square. I don't think he ever wore this in a film, it was either edited out or a publicity-only still, but it doesn't look bad. Not to say it looks perfect, but it doesn't look bad. After the first four Connery Bonds, Brosnan is the most consistently well dressed of the entire canon IMO.
Harrington jacket. You're in college man. It's not a fashion parade. Relax, have a beer and enjoy perving over the fit coeds. Nothing wrong with looking decent but trying too hard to look good in the massed poly sci lecture theatre is ... Well ... Too try hard!
C'mon Stitchy, like it or not the hair is part of the overall presentation / fit. You used to get stick for an unkempt beard IIRC, and I notice that along with upping your threads you upped your grooming game too.