or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

Nice look ruined by unbuttoned collar buttons.
None of which is as egregious as being so exceedingly unashamedly ginger in public.
And me too!Thank you for that dose of sanity. The derby hate on this forum is getting ridiculous. They only lose out to oxfords on the formality scale through chronology and history, nothing more, once personal prejudice, adherence to convention and bandwagon jumping is put aside. And for those of us with high arches / insteps, it becomes an issue of health and comfort, which trumps convention.
Steve Urkel, style icon?
Fire your photographer Don, he cut your foot off! (One of my pet peeves, hate it when people do that. I spend a lot of time on my shoes and they just go and cut them off!)
The roll is (just) above the button so it looks to me like you have to choice to make it either a hard three or, since its your preference, button the middle button only without it looking off. Nice jacket but looks like a wintery tweed.
Looks great but you are in desperate need of a hair style that meets the level of your clothes.
RL Polo do a nice textured linen unlined blazer that will serve you well in the heat of Texas. .
What? You mean this thumbing business has become a circle jerk? Never saw that coming!:D
Thought it was just me! If we're mental then at least we're not alone!