or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

That outfit is painfully let down by your shoes Coxie.
Those greens are fighting each other, and the PS would look better with the open edges facing out IMO.
It's true isn't it. The more outrageous the colour, the less versatile they are. I dunno what occasion I would wear those Lobbs for, or what I would wear them with but they are great looking shoes. Bravo!
And yet it got twenty thumbs???I'm assuming the thumbs were because he seems like a nice fella and hasn't posted in a while, and not for the quality of the tailoring, which has once again failed to account for his dropped right shoulder, so everything looks off balance and asymmetrical.
There's a huge thread, usually on the front page, with all kinds of info about SS.
+1. They looked shit on Michael Caine in the seventies and they still look shit forty years later.
@ Cleav, FWIW I have a prejudice against a tie with a blouson jacket. The rest of your rig looks great, replace the jacket with some kind of louchey unstructured blazer and you have a winner IMO.
Good to see you back Pandy 'Still smokin that shit?' (Stetsasonic:D)
I don't always agree with Fuuma, but when I do, I agree emphatically!
Hamilton shirts in Houston are supposed to be very good. Sorry don't know their website - google is your friend!