or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

My advice would be to concur with the above poster and if you want bespoke ties go to David Hober. He is a top pro, revered by the SF veterans and not without good reason. He has access to a ridiculous variety of fabrics and colours, and I understand that.he doesn't actually stock the ties, just the fabrics, so he can make your ties up as long and as wide as you like. Take a look at his website and take advantage of his personal service, I'd be very surprised if you're not...
The way I unserstand that, a seven fold tie is made by folding the silk in on itself seven times to achieve the shape and body, so there is no cotton or wool inner lining which is common to most ties. It's a point of construction that gets some clothing enthusiasts salivating, like having jackets fully canvassed, but just as with fully canvassed jackets, if the colour, cloth and fit (size) aren't what you want then no amount of fine construction can make up for that.The...
Nay, nay and thrice nay!
Yeah I get that. I bet some of that horde of Brits who emigrated to Oz in the seventies got a nasty shock if they landed down South during the winter. No wonder you refer to them as whining poms!
I'm always intrigued when I see pictures of posters in Australia all wrapped up in winter clobber. I thought the main motivation of so many Brits emigrating there was to escape the cold? I've heard it said that in Melbourne you can get four seasons in one day, but it always seems sunny on 'Neighbours' . Those further north in Sydney and Brisbane - does it really get cold there during the winter, or do you get so bored with the daily sunshine and wearing a t shirt and...
Leaving aside your abject failure to abide by the riules stitchy, I have to say that for a man with a stated aversion to pocket squares you have absolutely nailed the perfect compliment to your threads with today's adornment.
You are welcome sir. Glad it got there safely and even 'gladder' that you like it. Looks great in this pic. Enjoy!
I've said similar recently. Nice looking jacket and the fit, especially of the trousers, is top drawer. Well done SS!
Frye harness or engineer boots. What size are you?
It's hilarious isn't it? Absolutely hysterical. The gift that keeps on giving. Gets me every time. Never disappoints. Always cracks me up. Deliberate mis-spelling of words - how can this ever be beaten? Pure comedy genius.