or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

It's obviously a little contrary to suggest a lawman but Dennis Farina dressed in a similar style during his short stint on Law and Order. I think they explained this by hinting that he was independently wealthy, (and might have worn some of his real life clothes when in character) but camel hair polo coats and Gucci loafers aren't usually within the purview of murder squad detectives.
Was that you doing the ape man pose? I don't remember a humongous beard creeping into the top of the pics, unless you hadn't grown it by then (or unless I'm getting confused again!:D)
That was one of the best threads I've seen on here. I'm sure it takes some work but I know I'm not alone in thinking this. A great instant learning tool to visualize what looks good with what. Master Classter also used to occasionally break out an impressive library of fit pics when he was offering advice or illustrating a point. I'm too lazy to try to build a library like that but I'm very grateful others have taken the time.
Seriously? I get confused with all these incognito initials used for user names. Used to get NORE and NOBD conflated.But I though it was JRD who used to do that awful robo pose with fists curled inwards, and when he finally dropped that revealed some top drawer outfits??Or was it JRD who posted an excellent compendium of fit pics to illustrate different combinations of odd jackets with trousers??
Too bad I'll be long gone by then!
Uhhhhh, you sure about that one Ace?
You can meet me in person at Uniqlo tomorrow afternoon
Top ones are fine, a modern take on opera pumps with silk bows but much more manly. Pass on the other two.
And the high end (Jort / LSpalla) are full canvassed for $999
Ha! Last week I was in Miami, walking through the hotel lobby and a random girl walked past and said 'what's up President Obama?'(For the record I am White with blonde hair!) :D