or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

Quoted for truth and advice many on here would be wise to follow. Me included. That's a nice pic of some great looking quality jackets and good subtle variety too, but a lot of them are just not 'me'.
You have to judge your own context so I apologies if this comes off as overly acerbic, but as a once and possibly future teacher / professor its my view that teachers are constantly banging on about the lack of respect and salary they get compared to any of the other old and established professions. The thought of a teacher of any sort in hoody and jeans makes me shiver and wonder why the aforementioned complaints exist. Would you respect a lawyer, a doctor, an accountant,...
Aye but with kitonbrioni if you clicked the link on his posts it would lead you to exhaustive photos of his daily outfits.
I work from home two to three days a week and visit job sites two to three days a week, so I look forward to the days I can wear jacket, collar and tie. I'm being asked to step up a notch which will mean working from home full time. If I make the jump I may as well burn all my business clothes and order a few sweat suits.
I have suits from both. The main difference up front is of course that TaT is MTM and SS is OTR.The quality of my TaT suit was surprisingly good for the price but their system is built on an expectation that your first suit is likely to need you to pay your local tailor or seamstress for some tweaking. For me the trousers were just about perfect, the jacket needed some work but fits very well now. If you don't have the patience for all that SS has become very popular on...
I'm still struggling to see either what value your pictures bring to this board, or what value you expect to get from showing pictures like that. There have been a few females who have been welcome on this thread, including a very attractive Korean rock chick, but they got into the spirit of the thread by posting pics of full outfits and either inviting or providing critique. A head shot and a list of what we can't see is all just a bit pointless really.
Keep fighting the good fight Diggsy. Sensei says the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step! Os! Funny I was thinking about you as I'm re watching HOC to bone up on events before we start watching HOC2. Keep us informed with your occupational sartorial struggle and any other cameos we should be looking out for!
There should be some sort of SF annual award to people like you, who have not only bucked the trend to schlubbiness but inspired a policy change to uphold lapsed standards. Well done sir. Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get a jacket and tie policy enforced in any restaurant in your city. Good luck!
Another nice pic Pingson. I like the slightly off beat colour of your trousers there, not sure what that's called but a nice change from more traditional gray, charcoal, stone, putty etc. and pairs well with the jacket.
A picture's worh a thousand words. That navy suit with the waist shaping is one of Sugarbutch's best suits - it looks great on him and I think he outed himself on here as being somewhat vertically challenged - nowhere near six feet anyway.