or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

Ha Ha you're funny. I'll eat you last.
Stitchy if I squared up like that in kumite practice Hanshi would whack me across the legs with his shinai. See how you're leaning back and your weight is off your front foot? One kick to your front knee, which is unprotected, would hyperextend your knee joint, you'd go down like a sack of shit and you'd probably walk with a limp for the rest of your life. Domo arigato gosai mashita! OS!
Nah it wasn't Stitchy - he did that one time and I gave him shit for it! It was someone who appeared to be tall, slim, who would robo pose but with bent arms and fists clenched resting on the top of his thighs that looked so stiff and un-natural but after some encouragement from the regulars he loosened up and relaxed and turned in some top quality fit pics for a while.While we're doing nostalgia I miss Threadbearer and GregAZ, two fellas who posted consistently good pics.
Or as my hero Archer would say 'Phrasing!'
Excellent.Was it Alice Roosevelt who said ' If you don't have anything to say about someone ... Then sit right here next to me!'?
It's obviously a little contrary to suggest a lawman but Dennis Farina dressed in a similar style during his short stint on Law and Order. I think they explained this by hinting that he was independently wealthy, (and might have worn some of his real life clothes when in character) but camel hair polo coats and Gucci loafers aren't usually within the purview of murder squad detectives.
Was that you doing the ape man pose? I don't remember a humongous beard creeping into the top of the pics, unless you hadn't grown it by then (or unless I'm getting confused again!:D)
That was one of the best threads I've seen on here. I'm sure it takes some work but I know I'm not alone in thinking this. A great instant learning tool to visualize what looks good with what. Master Classter also used to occasionally break out an impressive library of fit pics when he was offering advice or illustrating a point. I'm too lazy to try to build a library like that but I'm very grateful others have taken the time.
Seriously? I get confused with all these incognito initials used for user names. Used to get NORE and NOBD conflated.But I though it was JRD who used to do that awful robo pose with fists curled inwards, and when he finally dropped that revealed some top drawer outfits??Or was it JRD who posted an excellent compendium of fit pics to illustrate different combinations of odd jackets with trousers??
Too bad I'll be long gone by then!