or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

Very nice Clags, and while the robopose may not be thrilling, it shows us how well your suit is shaped and fitted, which is mpossible when you have your hand in your jacket pocket, pulling it all out of shape, with your elbow sticking out like you've been caught in flagrante delicto doing the funky chicken! Well done!
:DThis wounds my heart with a monotonous langour!Who said Germans don't have a sense of humour?
Ah, but never pinch your Panama hat like that kids, as you will break the fibers at a critical stress point. Hold 'em by the brims only for longer life!
It's been a while JRD but I find your musings and illustrations on this sort of thing to be hugely educational. I know it must take some commitment for which I applaud you, thanks for putting in the time and please feel free to continue as I find these sort of threads to be SF at its best.
Since you're known for your thriftiness Reev, why not go to Macy's and take a look at Cubavera? When they are having one of their weekly sales you can probably get a pair for about $25.
I think I've got a set you can have. PM me your address and I'll see if I can find them. If so they're yours!
Come on David, he may be auditioning for Showaddywaddy!
@ Terpo- White would be perfectly fine for that outfit. As there's not much variance in colour, make sure everything fits perfectly.
According to Flusser, the origin of the English leaning towards louder shirts was because it was common for city gents to wear their school, club and regimental ties during the day, which often were in sedate colours, so the trend evolved to show more personality via the colours of the shirt.
Cheers Mr. J.