or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

In-car selfies - why?Glasses look too big for your face.Black bars on your photos are very distracting. Aren't you a keen photographer? Can't you get rid of them?
See post number 2.
As Ian Malcolm says in Jurassic Park, 'Just because we CAN, doesn't mean that we SHOULD!' It invariably looks fucking shit, even more so by those who really should know better. If you can't be bothered to button your collar buttons or buckle your monk straps then just give up and don't bother at all. It never looks good IMO.
Didn't we just have a Claghorn challenge?
Two Formosas on this page with lapel button holes in a weird position. Never noticed this before - is this their trade mark? Looks off to me.
Do you really need the difference between a dinner suit / tuxedo and a 'black suit' to be explained?
Caustic Man, that's not an Oxford Cloth Button Down. Also is 'OCBD spread collar' not an oxymoron?
You've done it now JK. Right now Noodles is throwing out this suit, and every other suit in his wardrobe which is guilty by association for sharing the same closet space as this one. There will now be another ten thousand hand-wringing posts on the Noodles thread while he agonises over refilling his wardrobe wth another eight identical navy blue suits and one grey one. Rinse and repeat.
Just a guess between climate and - when I was in Lilburn - my memory of ATL is vast trees everywhere!
@ Roy Al - I almost always admire your pics. The bright red trainers look out of place in being too casual with that first pic. In the second pic your trousers look suspiciously in dispute with your shoes. Either you've hiked them too high or you might consider adding an inch to the length to get them to hit the top of your shoes. @ Kulata - one of the most consistently good posters IMO, bold colors but always classy, and like chockie you are a big-chested fella who has...