or Connect

Posts by Ianiceman

C'mon Stitchy, like it or not the hair is part of the overall presentation / fit. You used to get stick for an unkempt beard IIRC, and I notice that along with upping your threads you upped your grooming game too.
Don't cut your head out next time Iso - post pics of your next outfit along with a decent haircut and I promise I'll redress the balance by showering you with praise!
On the AO versus Randolph debate, I have some personal experience. I understand that the US military contract flips back and forth between the two, something similar to how Victorinox is the 'original' Swiss Army Knife and Wenger is the 'genuine'. I had a pair of AO square aviators with paddle arms. They felt flimsy, didn't last long. They were black coated ones and the black coating wore off soon revealing the blue oxidizing beneath, and the hinges were very loose. Some...
Not funny in the least.I like Isolation and I might even have complimented some of his pics in the past. He seems genuine and receptive to critique when its offered ...ExceptHis barnet is an abomination and I've mentioned this in the past. Like all critique he can choose to accept or ignore, but clearly I'm far from alone in thinking this. The fact that he bridles at being compared to Bieber - when even Bieber has discarded his pre-pubescent pudding bowl - inspired me to...
Would still be an improvement over that fucking crash helmet.
Very nice and unique too.
Double post.
Great blazer. Fix your flap!
Nice look ruined by unbuttoned collar buttons.
None of which is as egregious as being so exceedingly unashamedly ginger in public.