or Connect

Posts by dune

I bloody well hate people like this, and I feel bad for the kids...and any kids who they might meet.
Ugh, you're a dick.
Is that a sex thing?
Entire company closes from the 25th to the 1st - and almost everyone took Monday off. I didn't bother to, but there will be almost no one at the office - so I'll just get some long-term stuff done, lurk on SF/reddit then head home early. And still get paid.
Thanks
Didn't leave the airport - so nope. Flight was pushed back an hour at a time, so was never able to visit the city itself.
In July I was stuck at Milwaukee Airport for 10 hours: 3 hour layover with a 7 hour delay.It was hell.
Colombian marching powder
On the modern end - and not too sweet. I don't even know what the price range is, but 'tis the season for expensive gifts I guess.
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but I haven't seen any other fragrance threads around... Could I get a recommendation for perfume/eau de toilette? I used to just use whatever I found lying around the house (some cheap stuff that was lying around or some of my dad's stuff), but I'd like to move on from that. I know that this stuff is really personal, but I don't even know where to begin.