or Connect

Posts by HarleyBob

I have over 70 Hobers right now and 5 more on the way. I have been selling, giving away everything else. I do have 6 Tom Ford's that I plan to keep.
In many states if you have the items shipped to your home country, you do not need to pay sales tax. That even works if you are a citizen of a state that has no sales tax. If you buy in person and carry the goods out, you are subject to sales taxes.
You are losing a lot of customers by only having your ties in 57" length. It's great you decided to have 3.5" as well as the 3.0" but why couldn't you have gone to a 60" tie as well?
The CEO of AE told me that the Moras will be placed on their custom shoe site sometime in August. They are back.
I haven't been confused as a salesman at a store, but.... Last fall, I was leaning up against my new red Corvette at the gas station while pumping gas. I was feeling pretty good about myself as I had lost a lot of weight. I had on some new non-old man jeans, custom alligator boots, a great suede leather jacket and a nice pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. An attractive lady pulled up on the other side of the gas pumps and got out and started filling up her car. I was facing...
If one is dressing up and has quality clothing that is worn as a result of being a quality person who always does their best and works hard, good for them. On the other hand, if one is dressing up and has to have quality clothing in order to impress or to make others think they are better than they really are, then it is pretentious and obnoxious. I work in a business casual environment (dress slacks, dress shoes, long sleeve shirts, sport coats encouraged) and I never...
They were single monk shoes. It wouldn't have mattered what style they were, they were absolute crap. Buyer beware!
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesWaldgrave You guys should actually give FG a chance - I have tried 3 pairs and the truth is that they aren't Allen Edmonds but definitely worth the money and bit more at that. Galys - the owner is also a very respectable man who listens and understands your needs. I received the wrong size and he immidiately sent me the right size as I was going away for holidays. No hazzle at all. The service is excellent and the...
how long are they?
I have the same problem and there is only one answer: custom or made-to-measure shirts. Sorry, but once you go custom, you'll never go back.