or Connect

Posts by HarleyBob

Quote: Originally Posted by Cuttingboard Looks golden yellow. I know, I am hoping the color is more along the lines of the Drake saffron grenadine.
Quote: Originally Posted by RogerC Mandarin orange Sam Hober grenadine. Because everyone should have an orange tie. I ordered this tie yesterday.
Why isn't AE coming back out with the Mora? I understand changing times and styles, but there is a huge demand for double monks and it just seems to me that they are really missing the boat here.
First problem, flying into VEGAS, the fun capital of the world you are not going to see the best dressed part of society. Second problem, as a liberal don't you think the gubernment should be supplying all of our clothes? Or is it just health care, retirement, mandatory paid maternity/paternity leave, public transportation, public television, and on and on and on, oh yeah, take away everyone's guns too. It seems that the current liberal gubernment is failing us. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by hugeevilrobot Cool thread, hansel. +1 and I really enjoy the pictures. Words cannot adequately describe them.
I am going to be wearing a white suit, with big ears and a cotton-ball style tail.
There is absolutely no question these are real. You need to buy one in every color and every style.
I'll pass, but to each his own. I much prefer more sedate cufflinks. I especially like some of the basic Tiffany designs, knots, balls, etc.
Hey look, with the pathetic shirt you have, you certainly don't want to be ordering any more MT shirts. Please provide me with discount number. Thanks.
I would like to try some of Drakes ties, but I need a 62" length and by the time I special order them, with a 3 order minimum, I am in to it $525, net of VAT, or so and that seems a bit much. I can and do order from David Hober and get very nice ties (he doesn't have some of the Drakes patterns though) for less and I believe his quality and construction is every bit as good. Do Drakes special order ties ever go on sale?