or Connect

Posts by HarleyBob

I would go with #2. I think it would look better with the dresses. It will be more of a contrast but will still blend in well.
In order to be fair to everyone, somebody needs to start a "Men in Girls Garb" thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Around here they are worn by suburban dads to BBQ's (Tommy Bahama brand usually) or by skinny hipsters. On a rare occasion I will see an athletic and sun tanned guy wearing one at the beach with shorts and it will look OK but not great. They look awful on pale white guys anytime and anywhere. Every white guy in the Bay Area is a pale white guy, unless they are using tanning beds. You have very little...
Trust me, he is being serious. We have a "business casual" office and we had one new associate that wore a tie everyday. People would tease him, but everyone was wondering why he was doing it. We had several partners that were a little perturbed. I was the only one in the office today (50 people) that wore a tie. I try to wear a tie several times a week. I am the boss, so I am trying to set an example. I don't expect others to always wear ties, but I do expect them to...
Why is everybody getting fitted for a Muslim? I don't get it. Are we talking about a thobe and bisht? They look comfortable and you probably don't have to worry as much about weight gain and loss. I want one!
Count me OUT. I don't see the point of this. Not only that, it appears the economy is on the mend and we need to do everything we can to help. I am going to start the "I promise to purchase at least one grenadine tie each week of the month of May from Hober" club. Anybody want to join me for the month of May? I've already purchased 2 Hober's this month and have 7 that I am awaiting delivery. I have another 5 in the shopping cart that I am trying to decide on.
Underspecified, my momma taught me that if I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. Nice tie!
Quote: Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant It makes a positive mention of image consultants and is loaded with good info, but there is at least one significant problem. No, that's a common falsehood about businesswear that diminishes authoritativeness in many men. While, for example, a black suit, white shirt, and dark tie on a fair-skinned blonde probably will look lousy; on that man a charcoal gray suit with a white shirt and mid-blue tie is a...
It speaks highly of a company and the individual when the CEO is willing to share thoughts/opinions on a forum. I have over 20 pair of AE's and I find them to be a great quality shoe for the money. There are better shoes out there, but the price point is also much higher One thought for Mr. AE CEO, please bring back the Mora. There is a currently a large demand for a double monk. I was lucky enough to get one pair before you stopped producing them and I would like a few...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicola Unless they file export paperwork they need to remit the VAT. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's no different then walking into a brick and mortar store. The store will charge you VAT. The fact you aren't EU doesn't matter. The store if audited will be told You sold £X of goods. Your normal mark up is Y% So you should have had revenue of £Z. The tax man will want the VAT on Z. So the shop...