or Connect

Posts by HarleyBob

Ascot has a pair of John Lobb Milton's for $670. Is that a decent price? It looks like they are probably seconds, but it isn't clear. Thanks.
If it was $5 for the lot, I wouldn't say he over paid, but he certainly wasted $5.
Find the thread on Viccel. Very good socks for a reasonable price. I recommend the winter weight cotton socks. Good luck
Quote: Originally Posted by kellgy Dumb question. What is VAT? VAT is the thing they make beer in. American's don't get any of the french beer that usually accompanies all orders shipped within the EU.
Look at David Hober's macclesfield print ties. There are a lot of very nice, subtle geometric prints in a wide range of colors. Your current collection doesn't have any of this type of tie. http://www.samhober.com/macclesfield-print-silk-ties/
David, Just ordered 3 more of your new Macclesfields. There are some real nice ties in this group. Congratulations! I now have 55 Sam Hober ties.
Could there possibly be anything more classy than a purple rubber band off of the asparagus stalks? That's what I use. Well, maybe a green Hermes rubber breast band but other than that, I can't think of a thing that works better.
Quote: Originally Posted by isshinryu101 please post your pictures, as well as measurements of the shoes. Threads with no info are a waste of time & will generate little or no interest. good luck +1, you've wasted my time.
One of the reasons people are selecting #2 is because of the contrast between the shirt and tie. I personally don't like the matchy matchy of same color shirt and tie. I like to have a tie that contrasts with my shirt but also coordinates with it. I would actually be ok with the lime shirt in the first picture but I would never put a green tie with it. Also, it wouldn't be a go to often shirt. Just a shirt to wear once in a while. With the lime green shirt, I would...
I would love to provide some advice, but I can't get past the length, width and knot size of your ties to focus on the combinations. I'm sorry, I know some athletes do this and the young guys in Europe, but it looks silly and it is not very professional. Look around at the business men in your community. Look at the successful ones. Do they wear ties like this? I sincerely doubt it.