or Connect

Posts by HarleyBob

What a talent! They look great, but they would even look better if you made the tongue out of leather instead of cardboard.
Quote: Originally Posted by brokencycle I just picked up 4 shirts from them including shipping for ~$125. So that shipping price seems wrong... just try calling them or search the webs for a free shipping coupon. That being said the CT slim fit fits me the best of any shirt I've tried. I'm a 15.5/35 and 6'1 165. Mind sharing with us exactly where we can get 4 for $125, inclusive of shipping? That's a real good deal. Thanks.
How about this one: http://www.samhober.com/macclesfield...ight-blue.html
I received 3 more ties from David today. A navy grenadine fina silk, a greenish gold grenadine fina silk, and an Atkinson striped poplin #46. I received 5 from him last week. Beautiful ties all of them. I have nine more that are in various stages of production/shipping, bringing my Hober total to 61, and three more in the cart trying to decide to pull the trigger on them. I have a bad addiction and must stop. Does anyone know where I can go for tie rehab?
Quote: Originally Posted by SaveMeJebus for the Op, since you'd be buying off the UK site, you can use the following link to get shirts at 19.95 GBP - doesn't really help us in the USA, but might help you... www.ctshirts.com/henry It would help us in the US if we didn't have to pay the VAT on their UK site. For some reason, they believe that non-EU citizens should pay the same price as EU citizens. Thus, they collect the 20% premium, don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Gene Parmesan These ties look absolutely gorgeous, and David seems like a great guy. I'll definitely be ordering a couple of ties, at $80 I'd be foolish not to (I worry about shipping costs to the UK though, but from the website they seem reasonable!) Now the only problem is, with so much variety, how do I narrow my choices down? I had the same problem and I solved it. I have purchased about 2 a week. I have 57...
Unbeknownst to me, the definition of soporific has changed dramatically the last few days. Nice ties, but most are not soporific.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grenadier I received my order and wanted to give some thoughts Grenadine Ties I ordered two grenadine ties; one in navy and the other in plum. They are moderately slim and have a very unique red stitch going up the rear. The fabric is beautiful, but the lining feels a bit stiff: getting a dimple is a bit difficult. Still, very nice. Socks These are stunning. I ordered a lilac/lavendar striped sock and a cherry red...
You are correct sir, it is a feeble attempt if you are going to use Image Shack. Nice frogs though!
Over the past year, I have ordered more than 50 ties from David. His ties are of outstanding quality and the value proposition is incredibly high. Over 25 of the ties are his grenadines, solids, stripes, and dots. They have become my go to tie. If you haven't ordered from David, do it.