or Connect

Posts by Nemesis_4

Just picked these up, and to my dismay- they do not fit properly, these are truly great jeans and I'm sad they didn't work out. Someone take these off my hands so I can size up. These are brand new with tags, just worn to try on. 165>125>80 Measurements (approximate): waist (aligned): 15 in rise: 9 in thigh (crotch to outseam): 11 in hem: 7.5 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take more pics and measurements on request. If you need...
Everybody knows Balmain Homme, this shirt was designed when Christophe Decarnin was still around, from the Fall 2010 collection. This has only been worn and washed about 2 times since purchased at retail. Just trying to clear out some of my closet for a purchase. Quality is a 9/10- no stains, rips, or tares- there is intentional distressing which Balmain is known for around the edges of sleeves, collar, and hem of shirt. Sorry for the bad pictures, I am at school and...
Hey guys, Trying to round up some money for another purchase, and this Lanvin polo has been sitting in my closet, so I'm letting it go for $95>>> $85 shipped in the US. 9.5/10 condition. Worn twice. Bought this at Lanvin's Mens Store on Rue St. Honore in Paris for $300 over the summer. Somebody jump on this! Measurements: P to P: 19.5 in S to S: 16.5 in Back Length (with collar): 24.25 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and...
Hey guys, I'm selling my pair of weird guy's that I bought from Park & Bond a little while ago, I've worn them three times and I've come to the conclusion the cut just isn't for me. 9.5/10 $85 shipped in the US. Measurements (approximate): Waist (dipped): 15 in Thigh (crotch to outseam): 11.25 in Rise: 9.75 in Inseam: 34.5 in Hem: 7 in Will post pics tomorrow!
Hey guys, This is an XS flannel from Michael Bastian's collaboration with Gant (Fall 2011). Bought this from Park & Bond but it doesn't really suit me and I need some money for another purchase. This shirt is sold out pretty much everywhere in this size and retails at $185. You will be getting this shirt for a good amount less. Price is $120.00>>90>>80>> 70 shipped in the US (more for anyone out of USA). Measurements (approximate): S to S: 15 in P to P: 19 in Back...
Selling a pair of Balmain Homme Jeans from the FW 2011 collection, they are brand new, purchased at Galeries Lafayette in Paris, France over the summer for around $630.00, and they've been sitting in my closet and I don't ever see myself wearing them so they need some love from someone that will. This size is sold out on the Balmain website, and they are a steal at this price. NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE. $480 >>>>> $350>>>>>> $300 shipped in the US (more if out of...
Acne Mic Jeans 29/32 These jeans are in their "Lana" wash, which is an awesome black (almost a very very deep blue) wash. I bought these at barney's in chicago for around ~$300, and for as awesome as these are I just didn't get to wear them that much- I would say the condition is a 9.5/10, never washed, only worn about 3 times. Somebody take these badboys off my hands and give them some wear. $90>>> $65>>> $55>>> 50>>> 35 shipped in the US Measurements: Waist...
Orthodox Varsity Jacket XS I picked up this jacket from Gilt Groupe a few months ago and I thought I would wear it but unfortunately I don't think it really fits my style. Bought for $300.00, selling for $150 shipped in the US. BNWT. Never worn. Measurements (approximate): S to S: 16 in P to P: 19 in Back length w/o collar: 24 in Sleeves: 25 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and measurements on request. If you need...
Rag & Bone Polo sz small Very nice polo shirt from Rag & Bone, with contrast collar, worn and washed once, but in 10/10 condition. Purchased from Barney's New York for $105. Check out the pics. Measurements (as close as possible): S to S: 16 in P to P: 18.5 in back length: 26.5 in $50>> 30>> 25 shipped in the US Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and measurements on request. If you need references- I have done multiple...
Thom Browne Salmon/White Striped Oxford Sz 0 $120 shipped in the US Everybody knows Thom's shirts, impeccably tailored and well made, 9/10 condition, bought this oxford from Neiman's in Chicago at retail about a year and a half ago, has been worn only a handful of times, the front tag has been removed, has sat in my closet for a while- but a shirt of this quality doesn't deserve to not be worn. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/r2VzW Measurements: S to S: 16 in P to P: 19.5...