or Connect

Posts by Nemesis_4

Everybody knows Balmain Homme, this shirt was designed when Christophe Decarnin was still around, from the Fall 2010 collection. This has only been worn and washed about 2 times since purchased at retail. Just trying to clear out some of my closet for a purchase. Quality is a 9/10- no stains, rips, or tares- there is intentional distressing which Balmain is known for around the edges of sleeves, collar, and hem of shirt. Sorry for the bad pictures, I am at school and...
Hey guys, Trying to round up some money for another purchase, and this Lanvin polo has been sitting in my closet, so I'm letting it go for $95>>> $85 shipped in the US. 9.5/10 condition. Worn twice. Bought this at Lanvin's Mens Store on Rue St. Honore in Paris for $300 over the summer. Somebody jump on this! Measurements: P to P: 19.5 in S to S: 16.5 in Back Length (with collar): 24.25 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and...
Hey guys, I'm selling my pair of weird guy's that I bought from Park & Bond a little while ago, I've worn them three times and I've come to the conclusion the cut just isn't for me. 9.5/10 $85 shipped in the US. Measurements (approximate): Waist (dipped): 15 in Thigh (crotch to outseam): 11.25 in Rise: 9.75 in Inseam: 34.5 in Hem: 7 in Will post pics tomorrow!
Hey guys, This is an XS flannel from Michael Bastian's collaboration with Gant (Fall 2011). Bought this from Park & Bond but it doesn't really suit me and I need some money for another purchase. This shirt is sold out pretty much everywhere in this size and retails at $185. You will be getting this shirt for a good amount less. Price is $120.00>>90>>80>> 70 shipped in the US (more for anyone out of USA). Measurements (approximate): S to S: 15 in P to P: 19 in Back...
Selling a pair of Balmain Homme Jeans from the FW 2011 collection, they are brand new, purchased at Galeries Lafayette in Paris, France over the summer for around $630.00, and they've been sitting in my closet and I don't ever see myself wearing them so they need some love from someone that will. This size is sold out on the Balmain website, and they are a steal at this price. NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE. $480 >>>>> $350>>>>>> $300 shipped in the US (more if out of...
Acne Mic Jeans 29/32 These jeans are in their "Lana" wash, which is an awesome black (almost a very very deep blue) wash. I bought these at barney's in chicago for around ~$300, and for as awesome as these are I just didn't get to wear them that much- I would say the condition is a 9.5/10, never washed, only worn about 3 times. Somebody take these badboys off my hands and give them some wear. $90>>> $65>>> $55>>> 50>>> 35 shipped in the US Measurements: Waist...
Orthodox Varsity Jacket XS I picked up this jacket from Gilt Groupe a few months ago and I thought I would wear it but unfortunately I don't think it really fits my style. Bought for $300.00, selling for $150 shipped in the US. BNWT. Never worn. Measurements (approximate): S to S: 16 in P to P: 19 in Back length w/o collar: 24 in Sleeves: 25 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and measurements on request. If you need...
Rag & Bone Polo sz small Very nice polo shirt from Rag & Bone, with contrast collar, worn and washed once, but in 10/10 condition. Purchased from Barney's New York for $105. Check out the pics. Measurements (as close as possible): S to S: 16 in P to P: 18.5 in back length: 26.5 in $50>> 30>> 25 shipped in the US Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take pics and measurements on request. If you need references- I have done multiple...
Thom Browne Salmon/White Striped Oxford Sz 0 $120 shipped in the US Everybody knows Thom's shirts, impeccably tailored and well made, 9/10 condition, bought this oxford from Neiman's in Chicago at retail about a year and a half ago, has been worn only a handful of times, the front tag has been removed, has sat in my closet for a while- but a shirt of this quality doesn't deserve to not be worn. Photos: http://imgur.com/a/r2VzW Measurements: S to S: 16 in P to P: 19.5...
Rag & Bone Black Cords Sz 30 $70 shipped in the US Here is a pair of black cords made by R&B, RB15X model, in great condition 8.5/10, worn only a handful of times. No rips, holes, tears, or scratches. Unfortunately they have become too small for me (damn you squats). My loss is your gain. Pics: http://imgur.com/a/iqr2b Measurements: Waist (aligned): 15 in Rise: 9.75 in Thigh (Crotch to outseam): 10.75 in Inseam: 30 in Hem: 7.25 in Payments sent via paypal. If...