or Connect

Posts by Nemesis_4

Hey everybody, I need a little extra money for B-day presents so unfortunately I'm going to have to let this beauty go. I've worn this jacket out twice (I have the tags somewhere if buyer wants) and I'm letting it go for a lot less than what I purchased it for. Fantastically soft leather, awesome lining, great dark tobacco brown color. Measurements (approximate): S to S: 16.75 in P to P: 21 in Back Length: 22.5 in Sleeves (armpit to wrist): 19 in Thanks for...
These are brand new- never been worn, with tags. They just didn't work out for me. Jump now to get them at a fraction of their retail price. Levi's Made & Crafted Taper (Traveler Wash)- first two pictures (30x34) Measurements: Waist: 16 in Thigh (crotch to outseam): 12 in Rise: 10.5 in Inseam: 32 in Hem: 7 in $60>>55>>45>>40 shipped in the US Levi's Made & Crafted Taper (Zen Wash)- second two pictures (29x32) Measurements: Waist: 16 in Thigh (crotch to outseam):...
They are on the listing.
Up for sale is a pair of DRKSHDW's I bought from Mr. Porter a little while back, I wore them once and cut off the long tag (which I still have), but in otherwise perfect condition. $100 shipped in the US, open to offers NO LOWBALLS! I WILL IGNORE YOU Here is the link of the jeans at Mr. Porter: http://www.mrporter.com/product/303226 If you need more pictures or measurements just pm me. (make sure to take a look at the link, they have great pics and...
Hey everyone, I really hate to part with this, but I honestly have never worn it and I need some cash for my girlfriend's b-day. But this is an absolutely beautiful cardigan from MB and it was produced a couple years back when Brunello was still doing the production for him. I bought this myself from Nordstrom's in Chicago for probably around $500 (retail was $895). But someone seriously jump on this rare piece in a great size. (Approximate) Measurements: P to P:...
Ok everyone my girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I need to get rid of a few things quickly to fund a purchase, the first is a grey leather jacket from Odyn vovk, it's only been worn a few times but it does have 2 small tears in the back where the sleeves are but they are very small (you can see in pictures). But besides the tears the jacket is in virtually brand new condition. Measurements: S to S: 16.5 in P to P: 19.25 in Back Length: 23.25 in Sleeves (underarm):...
Hey guys I have a few fragrances that I need to let go for some extra cash, will post pictures if requested: 99%+ (sprayed just to try) Dior Homme (silver cap-original) 1.7 mL - 75% full/ no box- $50>40>35 shipped A Lab on Fire "Sweet Dreams 2003" 99%+ full/ no box- $75>>70 shipped PERCENTS ARE ESTIMATIONS Payments sent via paypal. Shipping only within US. If interested please let me know. Will take pics on request. If you need references- I have done multiple...
These are going to be sold to me!
Putting up for sale a red/gray check flannel shirt made by Rag & Bone, in great condition 9/10, worn only a handful of times. No rips, holes, tears, or scratches. Unfortunately this shirt has become too small for me. My loss is your gain. Measurements (approximate): Shoulder to Shoulder: 16 in Pit to Pit: 19 in Back Length (w/o collar): 28 in Sleeves (inner): 23 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take more pics and measurements on...
Just picked these up, and to my dismay- they do not fit properly, these are truly great jeans and I'm sad they didn't work out. Someone take these off my hands so I can size up. These are brand new with tags, just worn to try on. 165>125>80 Measurements (approximate): waist (aligned): 15 in rise: 9 in thigh (crotch to outseam): 11 in hem: 7.5 in Payments sent via paypal. If interested please let me know. Will take more pics and measurements on request. If you need...