or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

i ordered two pairs of MTM trousers from Zegna and I wanted them to be slim-fit (see photo below I wanted like this) I tried on RTW trousers and they seemed pretty loose (like drapey slacks) I told the tailor i wanted slimmer but it is bothering me because I'm not sure he gets the point (arrogant aholes dont listen) anyhow - i wonder if I should call an tell them i need to stress how I want the pants Are zegna trousers typically slim fit like this?
$75 to $85 for shirtings.. i guess a packet is enough for one shirt.. what is the fabric 100s 120s?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso Then, I eagerly await.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reuters I would love to see it. This signals that 15,000 by year end. probably by the end of this month then a huge crash
[quote=LSeca;507881]I have a navy blue 15mil mil 15 MTM Zegna blazer that should arrive anytime. I am hesitant about the silver buttons I chose but not the bright red lining. QUOTE] when did u order? i wonder when my pants will come in 3-4weeks i guess
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren This does raise the question: What is the 2007 equivalent of the 1987 Gordon Gekko look? its also a sign that the equity market is froth 87 ---- 07 remember the crash of 87
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond Great way to ruin a classic. The shitty sequel's alwyas stand in my mind when i think of a great movie that someone tried to make into a sequel years later. I sincerely hope its never made. well said - i completely agree
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso i will have pics soon
i ordered two pairs of MTM trousers today. One was the relatively basic cloth $495 and the other was the 15 mil mil 15.. abou 795 i believe anyone have experience with mtm trousers from zegna?
First trip to geneva today. Met with eugene for a fitting and picked out four TM gold for shirts two solid a check and a stripe. Eugene is very easy to work with. Greeted by eugene first he measured me. About ten measurements or so. We went over the choices for styling. I chose their spread collar style no front placket two shirts square french cuff and two 2 button barrel cuff. He had TM gold and silver books. Loro tiamo(something like that) and a lot of stock...