or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

They need it to be serious (like the first one was) and they should not get tacky about it. Every single movie/tv show i've seen about wall street since the original movie has been so cheese. i.e. boiler room, the wall street show on the HD channel about some hedge fund managers, everything on CNBC, etc. for example - the apprentice with these young dorks who think they r hollywood/business poeple is just disgusting they need it to be raw, hardcore, with a...
i ordered two pairs of MTM trousers from Zegna and I wanted them to be slim-fit (see photo below I wanted like this) I tried on RTW trousers and they seemed pretty loose (like drapey slacks) I told the tailor i wanted slimmer but it is bothering me because I'm not sure he gets the point (arrogant aholes dont listen) anyhow - i wonder if I should call an tell them i need to stress how I want the pants Are zegna trousers typically slim fit like this?
$75 to $85 for shirtings.. i guess a packet is enough for one shirt.. what is the fabric 100s 120s?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso Then, I eagerly await.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reuters I would love to see it. This signals that 15,000 by year end. probably by the end of this month then a huge crash
[quote=LSeca;507881]I have a navy blue 15mil mil 15 MTM Zegna blazer that should arrive anytime. I am hesitant about the silver buttons I chose but not the bright red lining. QUOTE] when did u order? i wonder when my pants will come in 3-4weeks i guess
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren This does raise the question: What is the 2007 equivalent of the 1987 Gordon Gekko look? its also a sign that the equity market is froth 87 ---- 07 remember the crash of 87
Quote: Originally Posted by jamesbond Great way to ruin a classic. The shitty sequel's alwyas stand in my mind when i think of a great movie that someone tried to make into a sequel years later. I sincerely hope its never made. well said - i completely agree
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomasso i will have pics soon
i ordered two pairs of MTM trousers today. One was the relatively basic cloth $495 and the other was the 15 mil mil 15.. abou 795 i believe anyone have experience with mtm trousers from zegna?