or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

I'm trying to decide on which rubber boots to purchase. any comments would be helpful. Option 1) Le Chameau - the true rubber boot. The Chasseur w/ leather lining color is green http://www.lechameauusa.com/hunting/chasseur 2) RL Antony Boot http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family more fashion-y 3) Le Chameau Vierzon Air Confort http://www.lechameauusa.com/hunting/vierzonairconfort 1 & 3 would cost me approximately $425.00 #2...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. White The original bent of the thread seemed....to be bent. Really, who cares what faggots do. Any man with enough wherewithall to have Internet access -- and can read this thread -- can shower daily or before a date. That obviates the need to take a quickie shower before the act. Since it is entirely possible to use a shower or bidet at home, but impossible at work or at a restaurant, the second question answers...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I know somebody who has been waiting 6 years for bespoke shoes. lol i remember i commissed a coat in 1986... the guy is still working on it. he's told me, "you can't rush art"
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan If you're talking about the ones everyone in Italy is wearing right now and constantly depicted on the Sartorialist, go to Belgian Shoes on 55th, off Park. scratch that - all the pairs I like will take "6 months to a year" to order lol why stop there? how about delivery in 2015 while we are at it.. ? who would order RTW shoes and wait a year? seems silly
Quote: Originally Posted by Buck Rogers I recently lost about 65 pounds and have the unfortunate or fortunate situation of having to replace the "staples" in my wardrobe. I am in the market for a blue sportcoat, not a blazer (which is a distinction that I can't seem to articulate, but "know it when I see it"). My preferences are: 1. I really like a "soft shoulder" - I have found that Isaia has a shoulder that typically fits my taste. 2. I would...
Quote: Originally Posted by Buck Rogers I recently lost about 65 pounds and have the unfortunate or fortunate situation of having to replace the "staples" in my wardrobe. I am in the market for a blue sportcoat, not a blazer (which is a distinction that I can't seem to articulate, but "know it when I see it"). My preferences are: 1. I really like a "soft shoulder" - I have found that Isaia has a shoulder that typically fits my taste. 2. I would...
latex. of course only from vandalay
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan If you're talking about the ones everyone in Italy is wearing right now and constantly depicted on the Sartorialist, go to Belgian Shoes on 55th, off Park. oh mr. fan - you always read my mind. bless you
What are some of the best places to shop for loafers - good selection of stylish loafers... not too stuffy / conservative ... a happy medium would be nice. great quality but young/modern
Quote: Originally Posted by EnglishLapel What possible rationale would you have for choosing a highly tapered trouser? You mentioned a couple posts back that these were made by Ambrosi, I believe. I have never heard of Ambrosi outside of this forum, had you? He has produced nothing that looks even halfway decent for anybody here. The non-balanced highly tapered look doesn't flatter anyone (at least pictured here), and it seems obvious at this point he...