or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by ALFAMALE Pardon me if this appears obvious to some or if a similar TF topic has been covered, but I'm curious to hear more opinions. Ive heard that Tom Ford acquires all the fabrics for his suits from the Zegna mills. So if I found a tailor that uses Zegna fabric, and could make a similar suit for a grand. Apart from it having a Tom Ford label to impress, would the suit be practically the same thing? I mean other than the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Box Eater Now that I am out of college, I have found that Abercrombie has basically disappeared among people my age....and that is all I ever wore. What is a good brand of shirts that are tight but not too tight and show off muscle? I am not going to spend 60 dollars on a tshirt...but I also do not want to wear gap or old navy...and i am not going to wear Abercrombie or AE anymore. Thanks in advance. go to...
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Could it really be anything but Paul Stuart? Tom Ford.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bentley doh
Quote: Originally Posted by Bentley hahahahahahahahaha
I'm trying to decide on which rubber boots to purchase. any comments would be helpful. Option 1) Le Chameau - the true rubber boot. The Chasseur w/ leather lining color is green http://www.lechameauusa.com/hunting/chasseur 2) RL Antony Boot http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family more fashion-y 3) Le Chameau Vierzon Air Confort http://www.lechameauusa.com/hunting/vierzonairconfort 1 & 3 would cost me approximately $425.00 #2...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. White The original bent of the thread seemed....to be bent. Really, who cares what faggots do. Any man with enough wherewithall to have Internet access -- and can read this thread -- can shower daily or before a date. That obviates the need to take a quickie shower before the act. Since it is entirely possible to use a shower or bidet at home, but impossible at work or at a restaurant, the second question answers...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I know somebody who has been waiting 6 years for bespoke shoes. lol i remember i commissed a coat in 1986... the guy is still working on it. he's told me, "you can't rush art"
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan If you're talking about the ones everyone in Italy is wearing right now and constantly depicted on the Sartorialist, go to Belgian Shoes on 55th, off Park. scratch that - all the pairs I like will take "6 months to a year" to order lol why stop there? how about delivery in 2015 while we are at it.. ? who would order RTW shoes and wait a year? seems silly
Quote: Originally Posted by Buck Rogers I recently lost about 65 pounds and have the unfortunate or fortunate situation of having to replace the "staples" in my wardrobe. I am in the market for a blue sportcoat, not a blazer (which is a distinction that I can't seem to articulate, but "know it when I see it"). My preferences are: 1. I really like a "soft shoulder" - I have found that Isaia has a shoulder that typically fits my taste. 2. I would...