or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by rnyc1 Are you looking for a sport or dress watch? I'd like one that could be either but perhaps leaning more towards dress than sport.
Any suggestions at this price point?
flowers, candy, food, sex toys, anyone? same-day delivery is a must
Quote: Originally Posted by JSC4President What are you favorite places to have brunch? It seems like i have been going to Prune and ABC Kitchen lately. Need some new places to check out. Would appreciate suggestions. Thanks le bilboquet merkato bagatelle oak room i tre merli revel cipriani downtown lavo v.d.m.
has anyone been or been to ninety acres?
I like restoration hardware.
Quote: Originally Posted by imschatz Because, you can buy LCD stands for multiple monitors and pick the monitors you want. http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...947&CatId=2465 Or for a little more money, how about: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...276&CatId=2465 Plus, with the dual stands, most will support at least 22" monitors. The market for dual 22" monitors, on a single stand is essentially zero. 99% of people who have a need/want for...
Quote: Originally Posted by vitaminc 'berg monitors r shit. so r their keyboards. agree the monitors themselves are shit. I like the design of the display/stand.
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke I work for RL Home and what I find is that many people don't realize the difference of the lines. What is carried in Macy's and Bloomingdale's is not Ralph Lauren. It's Lauren by Ralph Lauren. The sheets that are carried in actual Ralph Lauren retail stores (like the mansion on 72nd and Madison) are generally very nice sheets ( I think I've recently heard they are going to be manufactured by Sferra) so you can...
Quote: Originally Posted by aleksandr Anyone have experience with RL Home linen? Bedsheets and pillowcases and whatnot. Will need a couple of sets soon, and with the current F&F sale the entry level stuff (Lawton 400TC and Regent 600TC, specifically) seem like decent deals. Nothing fancy, just plain soft sheets. I've trawled through this subform reading threads about the Sferras and Frettes of the world, but they're somewhat out of budget. These are spot...