or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

i'd like to rent a classic aston to drive around the island
Hello! Going to Gansevoort in Turks soon and would like some suggestions on good stores / lines for some fantastic day & night resort wear. Many thanks!
Anyone have any great photographs to share?
best color for a linen sportcoat? most versitile and sharp
I noticed in Tom Ford S/S 2011 - almost every look features a small silk necktie... thoughts on this?!?
What shirt/trousers/shoes to pair?
Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey White bucks. Not sure why, but I am feeling them. A linen suit. Haven't found a good one yet, but I am on the prowl. Probably blue. A few pairs of chinos - khaki as well as a few other colors (thinking stone and slate grey to start). White jeans. I have never had the guts to pull the trigger on these for the past two years. Maybe now? how dark of a linen suit?
A bottle of Pimm's? Swimwear? Green shorts? A beach hat? Ferrari convertible?
Quote: Originally Posted by btinl Panerai PAM190 if you can find one. Rolex Daytona - classic Panerai 246 is nice w/ brown strap
Quote: Originally Posted by SirGrotius That's an awkward price point. You're just on the cusp of truly high-end watch, but are still floating in really nice Rolex territory (not that there's anything wrong with that). You might want to save up another 5K and go PP or AP. at 15k, what model PP do you think is superb?