or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria AB, there's a new thread that might be of some use to you: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=245802 - B You never cease to be incredibly witty. Bless you.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS haha. This just makes me wanna stay away from these traveling gypsi tailors. **also...if he hasnt answered your emails, phone calls, telegrams, or smoke signals, id pretty much assume hes not gonna reply to your post. Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel 2 threads from you about this Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Pls delete this thread - thx
Quote: Originally Posted by hermes man so its true billionaires wears LV and burberry. I've found that many Asian folk who accumulate some money love to flaunt very popular brands that people associated with luxury. i.e. LV/Burberry.
Quote: Originally Posted by alexSF Espadrilles Boat shoes Sperry CVO or Bahama Espadrilles how does one pronounce this?
Quote: Originally Posted by TRA8324 espradilles They really shouldn't be worn anywhere outside of the pool/beach/boat. Then you'll just look like every other hipster with a pair of Tom's. do you like these better than Tom's?
Any other options?
you can also go to the oak room or lavo on saturdays for brunch