or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by clotheshorse69 A couple of new floozies +1MM
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness This guy is literally the most effective troll in SF history. Are you referring to me?
Is it possible to order frames in NYC? I am in the market for bespoke sunglasses.
ralph lauren
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx did you already see the items on www.yoox.com ? among the items, the light blue sport coat is pretty sweet, looks like it might be the ones featured in a recent GQ article (outlining different types of american guys' styles) i dont see these items, Tom Ford items?
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 does TF work for your body type? there are other choice at 25~50% off TF retail price. where?
Quote: Originally Posted by JoSuki Do you need a new analyst? send me your resume: hedgefundmgr@gmail.com
Quote: Originally Posted by R.O. Thornhill - A couple of pairs of cotton and linen trousers from Ambrosi (off-white, bright green) - Some more LP cotton-linen shirts made up by SOF (already done) - Orlebar Brown swimtrunks - A few new pairs of Tod's gomminos (pale tan suede, bright blue suede) - Linen shorts (probably from LP) - A new pair of sunglasses I'm also in the market for a new pair of sunglasses. I have a pair of Robert Marcs...
Quote: Originally Posted by ljrcustom cape cod or the hamptons. -LR jetset
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 yea, tp is only for blowing your nose in our house. i even dab my peen hole with wipes.