or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by JPQ I love green pants. These are cheap, thin cotton ones from H&M from a couple of years ago. looks good
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter I like these two. NewYorkRanger, and (Corrected) - Mao (not the commie one): yeah, those are good looks.
I was referring more to lime green - similar to the RL photo above and the first of the two photos posted by the gentleman above.
Anyone here a fan? who can typically pull this look off? Do you wear green trousers in the spring/summer?
Quote: Originally Posted by AvariceBespoke Is it possible to order frames in NYC? I am in the market for bespoke sunglasses. bump?
Quote: Originally Posted by BespokeAnalyst2010 A long time lurker, finally decided to post a thread here. I am graduating in May and will be working in investment banking starting in August 2010. I know that my office is "somewhat" conservative. As a summer analyst, I was able to get by with just 2 suits I bought from Macy's (terrible fitting/fabric). But now that I will be working as a full-time analyst, I would like to venture out and buy a few...
i keep mine in a secret pocket inside my bespoke trousers near the crotch. they are bespoke, I ask for this secret pocket
Zara
Quote: Originally Posted by mlongano If money is no issue, the resulting space constraint can be corrected! good point!
Quote: Originally Posted by clotheshorse69 A couple of new floozies +1MM