or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by BespokeAnalyst2010 A long time lurker, finally decided to post a thread here. I am graduating in May and will be working in investment banking starting in August 2010. I know that my office is "somewhat" conservative. As a summer analyst, I was able to get by with just 2 suits I bought from Macy's (terrible fitting/fabric). But now that I will be working as a full-time analyst, I would like to venture out and buy a few...
i keep mine in a secret pocket inside my bespoke trousers near the crotch. they are bespoke, I ask for this secret pocket
Zara
Quote: Originally Posted by mlongano If money is no issue, the resulting space constraint can be corrected! good point!
Quote: Originally Posted by clotheshorse69 A couple of new floozies +1MM
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness This guy is literally the most effective troll in SF history. Are you referring to me?
Is it possible to order frames in NYC? I am in the market for bespoke sunglasses.
ralph lauren
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx did you already see the items on www.yoox.com ? among the items, the light blue sport coat is pretty sweet, looks like it might be the ones featured in a recent GQ article (outlining different types of american guys' styles) i dont see these items, Tom Ford items?
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 does TF work for your body type? there are other choice at 25~50% off TF retail price. where?