or Connect

Posts by AvariceBespoke

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Fantastic news, AB! Your pants have been sighted! Your long nightmare is over if you don't mind flying out to Ohio and wrestling another dude to the ground. I don't know how they got there, but they're definitely yours (29" inseam.) - B I doubt those will fit me. I'm 6'2"
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzeraxe II There is something not quite right in the head with you. This is worse than your Tom Ford threads. I really enjoyed your thread from a while back reviewing the shirtmakers in NY. Great information. Thank you for that!
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley God, you're annoying. Did you have to bump up 3 different threads with the same moronic message? Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Why keep using Ambrosi? Are there not better pant makers in the world at the $700/pair range? Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Quote: Originally Posted by hatguy AB, you are not alone. You can add me to the running list of SFers who haven't received their Ambrosi pants. Who wants to go to Naples and knock on his door? By the way, it's sad that I'm building up my post count with inquiries about my pant order from Ambrosi. Mr Ambrosi is a good man.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley I don't mind people venting - there is little doubt that the vendor is at fault here. To some extent, these angry posts seem to be the only way to get some of these guys to ship the promised goods out. I just find his style annoying - he sounds like a jilted girlfriend by these "why do you do this to me?" "why don't you respond" posts. Oh, and the fact that he started two threads on this in a matter of...