or Connect

Posts by sashae

Indeed it was Best NWT score for me yet...
Few fun finds, and a lot of more expensive stuff left behind. Will keep checking til it gets discounted! NWT Agnes B cotton SC. Kiton FC shirt. Stone Island cotton/linen 5 pocket trousers. ...and then a ton of stuff I passed on due to cost. SICK Rodex of London raincoat. EASILY the nicest raincoat I've ever seen, mint shape, greenish khaki fabric. These guys are the precursor to Aquasqutum, no? Jil Sander white cotton blazer. PRL "Guaranteed to Wrinkle"...
$225 for both. My son has been blazing like a rock god all afternoon with the volume on blast. Worth it!
Some fairly busted Squier. The Epiphone had a huge bumper sticker on the back, but tis clean as a whistle now.
Guitar and the stack, picked up right as I walked in the door at Goodwill. Surreal. Employee saw me eyeballing the stack (which had just been rolled out) and said SO WE GOT A COUPLE OF GUITARS CAME IN TOO, ONE WAS A LES PAUL YOU WANT A LOOK. Grabbed both and didn't look back, rolled it to the counter and wandered for a bit, 4-5 people tried to buy in the 30 mins I was there.
Only managed to pull a silk Made in England pocket square, a Gitman madras shirt... and oh. What the hell do people donate something like this for??
The addiction continues.Zegna "traveller micronsphere" for Barney's 100% wool: [[SPOILER]] HF for Barney's cashmere/silk navy/white pinstripe: [[SPOILER]] ...and the big winner, 44R Kiton for Bergdorf Goodman green windowpane 100% cashmere jacket with surgeon's cuffs. [[SPOILER]]
Friday. Mason's navy cotton, Loro Piana linen/cotton jeans. ...and most interestingly, Polo French chore coat. Three button, unlined except for the sleeves, big patch pockets, cotton with viscose sleeve lining, made in Italy. Super cool.
Holy crap that thing slays! I've been hunting a velour jacket for a while... size?