or Connect

Posts by sashae

I do! I actually bought this pair: ...at Ciao Panic in Kyoto. They're awesome -- loose weave, low waisted, very comfortable, slim fitting trousers. My wife loves em. I highly recommend them... -s
I'm off to Tokyo on Friday for 10 days, and I plan on hunting down some good denim while there. Superfuture's SuperCity list is pretty difficult to navigate if y ou don't know exactly what you're looking for.... can anyone recommend any essential shops to hit to find interesting denim? I'm particularly looking for either Sugar Cane Hawaii's, Samurai Zero's or SD-101XX (probably not findable...) Any thoughts on essential places to hit?
Quote: Originally Posted by ringring Those Cane's are superb. Also in natural indigo are Pure Blue Japan's AI-001, at 45000 Yen which is also under $400. Ex suppliers to 45rpm. Slim fit, low rise. Extraordinary fabric. Blue Blood Dry Goods are natural indigo as well, and around $200USD. Picked up a pair recently, I'm quite pleased... made in HK, not JP, but the finish is quite good.
I've got a Ghurka canvas/leather Messenger I'm very happy with... highly recommended. s
J.M. Weston - Luxury Footwear Sample Sale \t6/05/2005 \t6/05/2005 Hours: Sun 10am-5pm For one day only, shop the finest handmade, quality footwear for men and women at the first ever J.M. Weston sample sale. Prices are wholesale and below. J.M. Weston has created luxury footwear for men and women since 1891 and is renown throughout the world. J.M. Weston is the only master shoemaker that owns its leather sole tannery and makes its own soles. The company specializes in...
I went down today... good selection of Rogans and Loomstates, all for $80/ea. Sale runs through Sunday, and the size runs are good -- good washes/styles in all sizes. Picked up two pairs of Rogan Originals for my friend, one in Vapor wash and one in Tragic. Pretty nice. -s
Serengeti makes great lenses, and they're constantly available on the cheap on ebay...
Speaking of Japan, what are some of the recommended shops around Tokyo that are worth hitting up? I'm heading to Tokyo for 10 days in October, and I'm trying to plan out a trip to find a nice pair of unwashed, natural indigo dyed jeans to use as a project pair. I was thinking of 45rpm, but any other recommendations would be appreciated. -s
As best as I can tell, there are two sample sales this week that have Rogans, though I don't know too much about either. Anyone else with more info? The first is May 12th to the 22nd. Friends & Family day is the Thursday the 12th 10am to 6pm weekdays / 11am to 5pm weekends 91 Franklin St in Tribeca. The second is: What: Multidesigner Sample Sale When: 5/10-5/11; Tues. & Wed. 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Where: Soho Dance, 598 Broadway, at Houston Street, sixth floor. Why: See by...
Huh, I really dig these, but I question whether or not I'd look like an idiot wearing them. Fun, regardless.