or Connect

Posts by sashae

The Margiela in question. [[SPOILER]]
I will admit the more that I thrift and grab RL stuff, the more I respect the things he's done. I hate the manufacturing in third world countries, but the styling/conceptualization/materials/construction are all top top notch.
Ask and ye shall receive. The buttons are AMAZING. [[SPOILER]]
Amusingly a friend of mine's GF is my wife's size but taller, and LOVES clothes, and LOVES getting thrifted stuff from me. NWT Alexander Wang runway dress? Sure. A little DVF? Why not. Some other epic bits? Bring it on. My wife does not love the fact that the friend's gf sends me pix of the clothes being modelled... but you know, whatever. SHE PASSED. MOVING ON. Found my first seven folds (Marinella, Paul Stuart) as well as a sick Polo Norwegian cardigan with...
That feel when you cop an '03 MM4 Maison Martin Margiela staple black cashmere cardigan for your wife and she doesn't get it (my wife, for all of her wonderful qualities, does not /love/ clothes the way that I do.) I /love/ Margiela and this was a sweet find.
Just kegged my 8th batch on Monday... copy of Pliny the Elder (mmm.)
Ok CT, we're cool again.Chicago Bulls satin Starter, made in New Haven. [[SPOILER]] BEEN HAD. '92 Polo USA cookie stadium ski sweater. Mint. [[SPOILER]] Canali Super 120s, brown striped. Just /barely/ too small for me, which kills me as I love the suit. [[SPOILER]]
Tried to defeat CT, and it defeated me. The day wasn't a total bust, however.Beretta women's corduroy shooting jacket [[SPOILER]] Cooper goatskin A-2 bomber jacket. [[SPOILER]] Corneliani grey melange with tan windowpane angora/cashmere/silk jacket. [[SPOILER]] Aldo's/Loro Piana cashmere/wool blend melange [[SPOILER]] Robert Talbott ancient madder (only sold with the paired Boss 'modern' madder!) [[SPOILER]] Pair of Hardie Amies England.Canali charcoal grey with rust grid...
Oh $250 for a 20 year old Burberry raincoat? I'll take 2.
There's a Mani wool overcoat for $150. That club room cashmere for $95. discount ballin'