or Connect

Posts by sashae

Wow that BV bag is somethin else.
Does anyone have a rundown of the currently available models out there? I've been thinking about picking up these Church's as a summer shoe: ...but would love to know what the breadth of my options are. Looks like Allen Edmonds isn't offering white through their custom program anymore (booooo!!!) I'd /prefer/ to find a blucher, but I haven't had much luck in finding anything yet...
Price drop to $140 on the Grensons.
Two pairs of shoes for sale: First, a pair of Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren brown brogue boots in 10.5D with commando soles. Just got these a couple of weeks ago from FStyles, polished them and wore them twice and they're just a bit too small for me -- I tend towards a 10.5D-11 rather than a 10-10.5, and I'd say these are closer to a 10. AGGRAVATING! Beautiful boots, I'd certainly keep them if they fit me properly. Asking $OLD shipped, no original...
If you find any more of K5/K10, I'd love em... bummed I missed out!
Yeah, same here. The jacket from measurements would fit me well, but the pants... 5" too large in the waist maybe? I'm trying to visualize the fit for the original owner and can't see it.
Got the black Stark... great shape, great seller, thanks!
bump for drops...
Here we've got 7 really, really sweet Kiton ties. All NWOT, all SUPER nice! I'm asking was $110 now $100 shipped per tie. Group shot: #1: Black with caramel diamonds: #2: Wine purple with lighter purple patterned ovals: #3: Green with lavender/yellow stripes over white base: SOLD #4: Pale blue and white stripes: #5: Brown with white squares:
Big drop on the Brioni, but in all seriousness... make all offers. I need this stuff gone!