or Connect

Posts by sashae

Yep, I'm not sure either. At $2.99/ea I figured what the hell, I'll give a couple away, maybe reline a jacket?Or go full louche vibes.
@SpooPoker I was going to ask if the Chanel was fake or not (figured you'd know) -- it seemed a bit sketch but since they all came in at the same place at the same time I figured it was worth a shot. The others are really nice, hand finished etc.
Scarves are fun.
Is this Levi Strauss & Co. cotton jacket a thing? It's roughly a 36 - S (I wear a 38 and it's snug and short-sleeved on me.) Fabric care label is in Japanese...
That was largely my thinking as well. Feels a touch risky to invest in.
This actually begs a question for me -- what's the threshhold for picking up stuff like this? For example, that RL linen suit was around $100, and in seemingly great shape. Would folks buy or pass at that price? The Agnes B jacket was $40 so an obvious pickup, especially since it fit...
Indeed it was Best NWT score for me yet...
Indeed.
Few fun finds, and a lot of more expensive stuff left behind. Will keep checking til it gets discounted! NWT Agnes B cotton SC. Kiton FC shirt. Stone Island cotton/linen 5 pocket trousers. ...and then a ton of stuff I passed on due to cost. SICK Rodex of London raincoat. EASILY the nicest raincoat I've ever seen, mint shape, greenish khaki fabric. These guys are the precursor to Aquasqutum, no? Jil Sander white cotton blazer. PRL "Guaranteed to Wrinkle"...
$225 for both. My son has been blazing like a rock god all afternoon with the volume on blast. Worth it!