or Connect

Posts by sashae

Cigar Indys on a muggy June Tuesday.
Shedding a number of nice ties on the cheap. Prices include shipping in the CONUS. 1. Kiton 7-fold, red stripes - $75 2. Kiton 7-fold, seafoam green/brown stripes - $75 3. Armani white label, gold leaf print - $50 4. Thomas Pink, purple elephants - $40 5. Valentino, black w/ blue toned digital pattern - $40 6. Pal Zileri, lavender with embroidered flowers - $30 7. Paul Smith, pink with green/blue dot stripes - $40 8. Zegna, navy blue/white woven -...
I love specs, myself, and own several pairs... picked up these vintage Florsheim Royal Imperial V-cleat double sole 1950s specs, but unfortunately they were too narrow (10.5C) so I sold them on. Beautiful shoes, though.
Whoah, those are fantastic! I've got the reverse -- #8 saddles with alpine toes/heels. Where are they from?
Quote: Originally Posted by sashae Happy with these thus far. Ok, welp... got these two months ago, and they're literally falling apart. They're Walk-Overs. The insole is peeling out, stitching is failing on one shoe... should have invested in the JCrew sand Alden bucks in the first place. BLEGH.
Are they suede or rough-out leather?
Dunno if I was said smallish guy, but I ended up with the last two 38R jackets (@ $400/ea) and two polos (long/short sleeve) along with a pair of nice military pants. Really happy.
Happy with these thus far.
I'd been looking at Alden Cigar longwings, but at this price... hard to beat!
Wow that BV bag is somethin else.