or Connect

Posts by sashae

...and yeah, it's a question -- the sueded finish isn't like the nice original Loro smooth deerskin, I know the color can be cleaned/restored, but the sleeve relining is probably $75, so I'm into it for $150ish minimum. IDK.
P. sure it was an L, yeah. I'll go back for it tomorrow.
Cop question. Found a black Loro Piana deerskin thigh-length jacket with fat patch pockets, cashmere lined (sweet!) The leather on the pockets and the ends of the sleeves is drained of color and slightly sueded (sad.) Also, the lining on the sleeves (silk) is shot and will need to be relined. $85. Cop or no?
@Jompso you seem to do okay regardless of season If you happen to pick any amazing wimminz stuff in a 4, let me know -- I wish that BC skirt was, that thing is killer.
@TGent87 damn no! Didn't see em.
@TGent87 someone's been picking hard! I've been super dry the last couple of weeks at our usual spots...
Zero Odor works remarkably well as well.
The Margiela in question. [[SPOILER]]
I will admit the more that I thrift and grab RL stuff, the more I respect the things he's done. I hate the manufacturing in third world countries, but the styling/conceptualization/materials/construction are all top top notch.