or Connect

Posts by Kajak

Well that, and Forvumites.
What's your opinion on juicing? How about sprouts? How about recycling?
I mocked someone who reposted that /r/forwardsfromgrandma nonsense about Einstein and the professor because seriously people. Seriously. Snopes. Don't share shit. You wouldn't share herpes.To be fair, I'm pretty liberal with posting links to snopes because seriously people.
According to YCP on twitter (You Can Play, a GSM-athlete support group, mainly affiliated with hockey), he's the first (quasi) active openly gay male athlete in a NA professional team sport.
YAKNOW, YOU'RE INTO FASHION BECAUSE YOU'RE SOME EUROPEAN SHOWOFF. MY SUITS ARE LIKE THAT BECAUSE THEY'RE AS HARD HITTING AND POWERFUL AS HOCKEY WHEN ITS PLAYED BY GOOD TARANNA BOYS. SMARTEN UP! LET'S GO! (thumbs up)(/@doncherryparody)Edit: apparently you're not from Europe, but its not like Cherry would care.
Will poast when I get my Heavy Americans and natty belt.
Exam time is better when its sunny out. Also, I need an outerwear suggestion for this: (+ plain grey sneakers)
It's sanforized unless marked otherwise - I mean, I'm pretty sure it all is, but with the amount of denim they make, I wouldnt be surprised if something wasn't.
I'm keeping my expectations low, hoping to be pleasantly surprised.
I really, really like this.