or Connect

Posts by ninopwns

All I want is an accurate timeframe given to me regarding when my jacket will be done.
Asked drew on his instagram for an update a couple days ago. No response. Kind of frustrating when his last post wasand that was 3.5 weeks ago.
It's posts like that that worry me. 15+ months is ridiculous and I still feel like TOJ isn't really making a dent in the order queue. On top of that, refunds are still taking 2+ months and TOJ isn't letting people move up on the queue if others sell their spots. I have the feeling any order past November 2013 won't be finished until mid to late 2015. That is a ridiculous wait time when we were estimated 6 months at order.
SLP is nowhere near the price range of TOJ. Stop.
Dec 13 order here, the way things have been going I really doubt we are getting ANYTHING before May-June. I hope Drew proves me wrong.
Another update from Drew, even short, would be nice.
Sigh. Why does it still feel like there's still a ton of jackets just sitting around?
Getting close to the one year mark. Getting pretty anxious wondering when production will get to my order.
Exactly. Some specific looks people go for require longer length DR's. I personally ordered a 2013DR because of how similar it is to SLP bikers. I matched my measurements to fit how they do, which is very cropped, hitting just above/next to the belt.
Literally the best thing you can do. Good to hear.