or Connect

Posts by ninopwns

It doesn't
Yeah apparently my DR was supposed to be finished last week and now its Tuesday so hopefully an update soon
Just wait until one comes along in your size, man. Buying one that isn't and then going through the tailoring process isn't worth it
If anyone has this shirt in M and wants to sell it/ knows where to find one PM me!
Supposedly my DR is in that pic and will be done at the end of this week. Fingers crossed
Hard to fit in time with all those vacations
Checked the spreadsheet again. My order from Dec 13 now says "Order Placed, Status Update Mon". We'll see I guess
So let me get this straight: Drew doesn't have a job anymore, since Libertine fired him. What has Drew been doing the last couple days since then? Posting a long winded story with no real plan to fix this situation, and rather than saying "well now I have lots of time, I'll be going to the post office to get the grey area items shipped out every day" the guy disappears again. It's not looking good
I'm definitely not trying to start up a rumor, because I don't know how true it holds, but I've heard that way before TOJ happened Drew scammed people on Sufu
It's very showing that he played the sympathy card for that post instead of a plan to set things right.