or Connect

Posts by ninopwns

I know, its pathetic. I ordered it in Dec and for some reason I'm hoping it's here by Oct. I really doubt that though, if the wallets and daypacks still not being shipped + the fact that we STILL aren't out of the June/July orders are indicators.
Man, I am so excited for my 2013DR.
Its kind of weak that the backpacks/wallets were specifically mentioned to be separate from the jackets and are still a month late
Looks baller dude. Who cares about nitpicking.
Interested in buying a TOJ Zip Wallet. If someone has an order placed and changed their mind, PM me. Or if someone wants to sell it once they receive it, thats fine too.
WTB Small Zip Wallet
Sort of a little weird, but if anyone placed an order for a small zip wallet and changed their mind, PM me.
I ordered mine in December and expecting mine around October hopefully. Sure, it would be nice to have it earlier but I'm not worried since I couldn't wear the jacket until October anyways
Honestly I'm not in the 40+ week crowd (im around 20) but I think it would just be pretty easy to post "The batch including orders from X-through-X days will be shipped on X date"
Nice to see some 2013DR pics come in. So excited to get mine hopefully around Sept-Oct