or Connect

Posts by Maharlika

I show off my culinary skills when I invite friends over for dinner. I invite friends for dinner about once a month. The latest was a southern Spanish theme. I served Arroz a la Valenciana and ended it off with Flan de Leche. For those daring enough, I served Alamid coffee.
I live in L.A., I eat avocados everyday. As is, in sushi, guacamole, as a snack, etc.
Saint-Albray cheese even milder than camembert. My favorite snacking soft cheese.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie I am beyond yelling. I am beyond cursing. I am not going to write in a journal. I shouldn't drive to clear my head. I can't go get drunk. I don't want to take drugs. I am super angry (at myself, at myself) and need to do something to channel the frustration, or atleast distract me from it. That means you have screws loose in your brain. Try yoga.
What products do you use? Have you tried Zaino?
Iron Hearts 634S jeans. I think Kiya of Self Edge have them but here's a link to the IH website. http://ironheart.co.uk/html/indigo634s.htm
Marcel Carne's Les Enfant du Paradis, one of the greats in cinema.
I love Dior's Eau Sauvage which launched in 1966. Unfortunately as with most citrus scents, the longevity is not very good. This is one problem I have with Lorenzo Villoresi's L'Uomo. I would recommend and see if you can get a sample of Montale's Soleil di Capri . You can try http://www.suravionline.com/ and request a sample. It is a citrus scent but the composition is unique and it is by far, the longest lasting citrus scent I have. If you like Lime/Citrus scent,...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I've been to some great islands in asia, including to the maldives maybe a dozen times (for work). I don't know if I would go on vacation again to a place so deserted. I'd say its a tossup between cartegena in colombia, and rome- for very differnt reasons. either to be someplace where I can sit on the beach all day and hang out in warm places at night. or to be in an urban, historical setting with good...