or Connect

Posts by Maharlika

If the quality and classic style of a bespoke suit or pair of shoes will last you a lifetime, it's worth every penny of it.
I'm in shoe heaven. Don't need anymore. Wait... one more, Berluti?!! ....yes the Allesandro and I'll stop!
I can't quite identify the logo on the shirt. Lovely colors on him though.
Quote: Originally Posted by fredfred If you are a white American with European background, the answer is... Go to Brazil. In Brazil you are seen as Exotic. A guy with blue eyes is a major prize (it's even written about in some Brazilian "culture" books), and light or green eyes helps, too. They also have COMPLETELY different views on sex there than in the US. I worked in an office in Brazil and an extremely hot Brazilian girl who I liked came over...
A blonde girl named Lucy, who lives in Seattle, Washington U.S.A. She'll giggle and spread her legs for 'ya.
I went to Palm Springs, California last weekend and saw a Hummer. I have a friend who got rid of his Hummer because he was spending 110 USD every four days to have it filled up. Just does not make sense these days. Leave it Arnold.
I bought a pair of C & J "Coniston" from them before. No problem. I will buy again from them.
He's a movie star!
garofano by lorenzo villoresi. Smells like Spring!
^^^It's nothing like a jambalaya. Arroz a la Valenciana is Aroborio rice and the secret really is in the stock. I use real saffron threads and living in L.A., I don't have a shortage of good seafood. I use a well seasoned paella pan that I don't put in the dishwasher. Think cast iron, so all the flavors are sealed in the pan itself. I cook with passion and I think I get pleasure from seeing the joy from my guests from the food I serve them. Always with Sangria , of...