or Connect

Posts by Maharlika

I appreciate Indian food. I have it at least once a month. I like Masala Dosa with sambar and coconut chutney. I love Chettinad cuisine.
It's part of grooming, like brushing your teeth, shaving. I've been getting manicures and pedicures since I was five years old. She used to come to the house and gives us a 'family' special. I go to the Beauty Bar here in L.A. and have it done once every three weeks. They don't compare to the manicurists in southeast Asia. They are the best in the world.
Quote: Originally Posted by kit99bar fantastic. What brand/model are those shoes? Bettanin and Venturi.
My 5EPs are pretty dark.
With Jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Indian mountains up north, then flying south (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam). No set itinerary, I'll play it by ear. Might not get to all my stops. Nice! I've been to South India but not the north. A friend of mine went to Bhutan last year and he enjoyed it. Southeast Asia is great but you'd appreciate the culture more if you visit southern India and go to Mammalapuram...
Knize Ten is a a very dry/woody classic fragrance. One of my favorites and if you can find it, buy it!
metrostyle where are you going? Have you decided yet?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Fuck thrift. - B zzzzzzz.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Eh, I don't buy this. If all you want is the most longevity for the dollar, you're better off with thirty Jos A. Bank suits than one fancy bespoke suit, and both will cost about the same (well, depending on what kind of sale JAB is having(. I appreciate the craftsmanship and labor done by skilled hands. I spent $$$ on an Italian mohair blend sports coat that is hand tailored and for me, it was worth every...