or Connect

Posts by Maharlika

He is in the same genre as Armand Basi during the 90s. I haven't seen his clothes for a while. From what I recall the quality was mediocre.
Kregg that was
I wear a single breasted blazer, white shirt, a striped tie, levi's 501's and a pair of Berluti loafers to go with it. I got the inspiration from Bernhard Roetzel's G.G.
I drink ephedra tea that I get from the bodyfactory before a workout.
Oatmeal, and not the instant kind. I usually have it with my Illy coffee and a bowl of fresh fruits.
I wouldn't do it in a hotel. The massage services are usually mediocre and for 150USD, more on the pricey side. I'd check out the local thai massage places in Las Vegas and they really are good at a fraction of the hotel costs. To answer you question: Are massages worth it? Yes, if you look ten years younger and if you feel relaxed for a week after the massage. The best massage I had was in Boracay Island. My masseuse was blind and he gave me a shiatsu massage. ...
^^ I have the same problem with Acqua di Parma. No longevity.
Christian Dior's Eau Sauvage
Quote: Originally Posted by feynmix Try the Rava Masala dosa or the mysore masala dosa for variety. I love them both. There is a south Indian restaurant in Artesia. Next time I go there, I'll try the ones you've mentioned. I'm intrigued with the Mysore Masala Dosa.
adamha21-- is that in the Oregon coast?