or Connect

Posts by Maharlika

I have two Creeds that I own and both enjoy for different reasons. They are Bois du Portugal and Oliver Creed's Limited Edition Feuille Verte. Both of them have decent longevity on my skin and I've considered them both 'classics' IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 Ashtanga is my favorite. The founder recently passed away: Link The founder of Ashtanga or the Eight Limbs of Yoga an Indian Sage named Patanjali. He left the physical body a few thousand years ago. http://www.yogamovement.com/resources/patanjali.html I think you are referring to Patabijois from Mysore who founded his own discipline which is known as Mysore Yoga in the West.
I find that European men wear them more than the Americans. Period.
Soleil di Capri by Montale today.
Bikram Yoga is what works for me. Changed my body completely-- took me a week to get used to the heat but it's worth it!
Porto and Algaemarine.
Idole de Lubin.
I go to a yoga class. Get a manicure/pedicure Get a facial from Raya Have my teeth cleaned Getting an Ayurvedic massage Get a professional shave Get a scalp massage Buy Berluti shoes Get an Astrology reading Have my car detailed Have my lover **** me Reading a good book Listening to a Symphony at the Disney Music Center Buying scented candles Having a Limo pick me up to go to the airport Being on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 on a Mediterranean cruise for 15...
L'Artisan Parfumeur's Voleur de Roses- perfect for a rainy day in L.A.!
Dior Homme