or Connect

Posts by gululv

I own the LVC 501XX 1927, looking for something similar because it's really wide in the thigh part and that's good for me, since I get holes with most other pants. What other 501XX models are like this?
Ok, thanks, might be interested! I'll send you a message tomorrow, too tired now:)
Does anyone have the geddes jacket? Is it wise to size down? There's one on ebay I'm tempted by, but it's 52, I'm 50 in aircraft and 48 in storm parka.
Hi again, any experience with the show down puffa jacket? This can be found pretty cheap on ebay often. I'm thinking about warmth. It looks pretty nice. The coastal command was sold today, I guess it was not meant for me.
Weird, sheepskin/shearling coats are normally some of the warmest jackets you can find, together with down jackets. The coastal command looks very warm too. Personally I prefer the look of sheepskin to down jackets.
So it's not warm enough for -15? Hmm..I'm looking for something that can be used in cold weather. I have an old shearling coat I use for really cold days, it works, but it's ugly.
Oh, I had no idea they made so few. It's normally out of my price league, but I would go pretty far to get it! 50 is probably my size.
I wonder if the coastal command will be sold for an ok price on ebay or elsewhere later. There's one on ebay now, highest bid, hard to say how much it will be. For those of you who own it, what do you think about it?
Holy shit, 650? I wish I didn't know I didn't know about that. That jacket is my dream winter coat. Warm enough for Nordic winters, looks great, but so expensive.
Thanks for your answers! They might stretch out, but hard to tell if they strech out enough for them to be comfortable. It's not the season to wear them here in Norway now anyway, lots of snow. Removing the sole seems a bit dangerous, hard to sell them if it would be a fiasco. But I have a feeling they might be comfortable after wearing them for a few weeks.