or Connect

Posts by gululv

Great thread on superfuture, that's probably the best place to ask about jeans. I found out my jeans are the 1933.
Can someone confirm that this the 1927 model? I haven't found a lot of info about them. Also, does the not washed version of 1927's have a similar fit? Found this guide now! http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/33596-levis-501-a-visual-guide/
Taking offers
How many times have you worn it?
Porter Beat Tote, canvas and white leather Bought this in 2009. Wore it quite a bit that summer, but stayed in the closet after that. Really cool bag, I sell it since I rather wear backpacks or shoulder bags now. Shows some signs of wear, the white leather shows yellowing. This is unavoidable and happens very fast with white leather. Otherwise it's in excellent condition. Really tough and sturdy bag. Very practical for everyday use, with lots of inner pockets. Price is 130...
Up for sale is this boiled wool jacket made by 45rpm. I have had this jacket in my closet for too long. It's really great, material is fantastic, but unfortunately it's a little too small for me. I have worn it only once. for a brief walk outside. 3 front pockets, many cool details, like anchor motif inside a front pocket. The sleeves can be turned inside out, like shown on the photos. The lining here has a faded look. This is the intention of the designer. Unfortunately...
Thanks, I'll check out that. I'm happy to finally find some jeans that fit me.
I own the LVC 501XX 1927, looking for something similar because it's really wide in the thigh part and that's good for me, since I get holes with most other pants. What other 501XX models are like this?
Ok, thanks, might be interested! I'll send you a message tomorrow, too tired now:)
Does anyone have the geddes jacket? Is it wise to size down? There's one on ebay I'm tempted by, but it's 52, I'm 50 in aircraft and 48 in storm parka.