or Connect

Posts by gululv

Just use style forum and ebay. I can't recomend buying clothes from a place like h&m. In Stockholm where I live, the brands (Our Legacy, Acne etc.) sometimes have outlets, I remember buying three pairs of top quality jeans for about 70USD. But I don't know if there is anything like that in Vancouver. Not being rich can be irritating sometimes, I know..
+ Visvim isdt or virgil boots, in size 10? Im normally a 10 and I think this is my size
Want to buy some of the following: Blue oxford shirt, Gitman, Beams Plus, EG or other, size medium if it's a US/European brand, Large Japanese Gingham seersucker tie by Alexander Olch Visvim academica jacket Large Visvim Lieutenant size Large SNS Herning SPark (with p, not t),light grey, medium or large?(unsure of my size) Nanamica Gore Tex Field Jacket or duffel coat (large) Sweaters, outerwear by 45rpm
...Tres Bien Shop and nanamica.jp? I want this badly, but it'salready sold out in my size: http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/art/n...ool-jacket.php
I love Visvim, but I don't understand why they're trying to be so mystical, cult like.Why tease us with products only available in Japan selling for fortunes. People with well paid jobs don't have any style anyway.. But to my question: The isdt kngr boot, does this fit true to size also, like the virgils are supposed to do? I understand they're not possible to purchase from visvim's website, am I right? But I have found a few in my size (10) on Japanese Yahoo Auction. The...
Size large, any colour.
Yes, I should try to contact them. I maybe overexaggerated how much I have used the shoes, but I have anyway worn them a lot. The price of these shoes were quite high for me, so I would like them to last longer than 1,5-2 years. That's more what I expect from a brand like Clark's. Thanks for your response!
Hi! Does anyone know if it's possible to order online from Visvim's website within Japan? Also, does anybody know the price of the isdt kangaroo boots? I can't find it anywhere.
I got my Yuketen Ranger Mocs about 1,5 years ago, but the crepe sole is already starting to fall apart. I must admit I have worn them a lot (probably about five times a week, maybe more, except during winter). Still I'm a little dissappointed the quality of the soles isn't better. I heard some talk of a production fault, is this right? Also, can you send the shoes back to Yuketen for re-soling?
.....?