or Connect

Posts by gululv

Cool pair of shorts, would have taken it if it wasn't one size too small. Let me know if you sell other 45rpm items! That collection was amazing.
I will order a pair of New Standard's. I have never owned any APC jeans before, so I'm very unsure about the fit. I am normally a 33, in Our Legacy, Levi's, Lee, Acne, 32 sometimes, Whyred, and I think I've had 34 sometimes in the past too. Should I go for 32 with these? I know it's normal to go down 1-2 sizes.
Yes, there should be some other way to deal with the problem of too many orders than this..
Have only seen pictures of some of these, but anyway: 45rpm Visvim SNS Herning The Real McCoys/Joe McCoy South 2 West 8 Our Legacy Porter Erik Schedin Inverallan Junya Watanabe
The problem is the Japanese prices are a lot higher. I only ordered from Inverallan once unfortunately, a waistcoat,cost me less than £80, in Japan more than £300. You should get some crewnecks to the stockroom as well, Ry'on!
Hello! I need a proxy from Canada to Europe, can anyone please help?
Well, from Gitman Bros. for example Im sure you get the same quality as Band of Outsiders, without paying as much. Why the aggressive tone on this forum?
Here's a few more: Mr. Mudd and Mr. Gold (Stockholm) History Preservation (USA) Haven (Canada) Støy Munkholm (Århus) Kocksgatan 17 (Stockholm) Ebbets Field Flannel (USA) CHMC (USA) + the some Japanese: Beams, Eggplant, MAPS, Victim, Rakuten, Arknets, Big American Shop, Utility Coop, The Rugged Museum, Mizobuchi, Anoutcommune & Yahoo auction
Any chance you will get another pair (in size 9)?
A good idea is stick to brands that are expensive, but not crazy expensive, and just buying items you really want. So I mean Our Legacy and APC, not Visvim (great brand, but horrible prices) and Band of Outsiders (overrated anyway).