or Connect

Posts by gululv

Thanks, I will. I can already feel it's stretching out, hopefully enough for me to button it all the way up soon.
I walk around the house with a NS with tags on, decided to keep them though they are currently too small. I can button all buttons except last one, no chance to do that. Will it stretch out enough for me to button it you think?
What makes me say that is this brand looks similar to Inverallan, but as discussed earlier Inverallan has stopped taking orders and will only be available from a few stores. What make you say what makes you say that?
I know, but couldnt even button it up, so fat am I.. So figure I would try a 33 instead since it probably wont stretch that much.
This is an alternative after Inverallan vanished: http://www.tresbienshop.net/en/grp/h...-all-items.php
Brand new with tags APC New Standard sz. 32, will stretch out they say, fits a normal 33 I think. Price: 140 USD shipped in Europe, 150 outside Europe PRICE DROP 120 USD EUROPE/130 REST OF THE PLANET or traded for NS size 33 Sorry if price is a little high, but shipping is bloody expensive from Norway, and they are cheaper than in the stores. Pictures up now! Measurments from Context Clothing: Waist: 34 Rise: 11 Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 9 Leg opening: 8 PM me if you're...
Will it be available in waterproof leather from The Bureau and Revolver next year then? I really like the shoes, but I'm not so rich at the moment.
Revolver will have them in the summer of 2011 or now this autumn?
34, Burgundy. Im normally a 33 in every brand, sometimes 32 even, so it is a little strange. They fit fine everywhere except the waist. I would want most of all to swap them for a larger size if possible.