or Connect

Posts by gululv

Another sizing question: The maine guide ox boot, compared to ranger & angler mocs?
For sale is a Nanamica Gore Tex Field Jacket Size XL, will fit a large fine, maybe even a large medium Chest is approx. 22 inches, back length close to 30 inches from bottom of collar Worn about five times, in excellent condition Price is 210 GBP + shipping from Norway, 14 in Europe, little bit more outside Europe I will put it on ebay soon if it's not sold, so be quick!
How is the sizing on the maine guide chukka compared to ranger and angler mocs, anyone know?
Great quality sweater from The Real McCoy's Size large, but fits like a European medium. Color is blue/liliac Used, but not a lot, still in great condition. Amazing quality, it might outlive you! http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=2774 Want to trade it with another loopwheeled sweater, but without a hood (preferably Real McCoy's), or feel free to come with another offer.
Looking for loopwheeled t-shirts by Real McCoy's or other brands & LVC tees. Normally m in european/american clothes and l in japanese.
Hi! Anybody knows what happens to a package returned to England without a return address? Is the address always/normally registered in the computer still (I know it would be in Sweden)? I have a problem with a package..
Selling a pair of angler mocs size 9D UK in the B&S forum.
Yuketen Angler Mocs Size UK9 Bought from ebay a year ago, then worn twice by me, unfortunately too small. I have same size in ranger mocs, but these were more tight. Vibram sole, camo shoe bag Overall in good condition, was not worn much by previous owner, I think five times or something like that. Some marks, but nothing major. Price: 130 110 GBP + paypal fee + shipping I estimate shipping to be around 20 GBP worldwide, but let me check that to get it correct.
W 34 L 36 Worn about five-six times, in great condition. Price 80 GBP + shipping from Norway. Add 12 for Europe, 17 for rest of the world. It might be cheaper, and I will refund you if it is. I will trade for LVC jeans, t-shirts, SDA jeans, Cabourn stuff, or just send me an offer with something else if you wish. Real waist size is approx. 36 inches Thigh 11 inches Front rise 10.5 Colour in last picture most accurate
Any chance I would be able to find aika jeans resonably prices somewhere online? I think I might try to get another pair of LVC jeans. However, hard with the waist size. I've heard all pre-war + 1955 are good for those with big thighs. I have 1933's and must say they are the jeans I've had that lasted the longest. But I think I need to start sizing up more often, and wear a belt.