or Connect

Posts by gululv

APC black cardigan size 2 in good used condition. Cotton-cashmere mix. Two front pockets. Shipped from UK. Price is not including shipping. Pit 2 pit: 20 inches Back length: 26 Arm, from shoulder: 24,5
SNS Herning Naval size M. Please notice it shrank a little bit, so it's more like a small (it's already a small medium). Good used condition. Made a tiny repair at one arm, not noticable. Only selling this as it's too small. Price is 40 35 GBP + postage. Please ask me, and I will find out for you. I can send to anywhere. Pit 2 pit: 20 inches Back length: 24,5 Arm, from shoulder seem: 22
Any idea how the fair isle sweater fit compared to the turtle neck (or is it called roll neck?) and the submarine? Is it ok to size up? Thanks, mpw.
http://www.superdenim.com/prodpage.asp?productid=3990 Anyone seen this in a size 50 still available on sale somewhere?
How do you guys where the reversible shirt, with a t-shirt unerneath? It seems like most people do so. I got one of the shirts, but it's too small to wear with a t-shirt and maybe even too small without one too. Love the shirt, but the fit is very important. The reverse side seems to fit much better for some reason.
Thanks for your help!
Can anyone tell me how the chukkas fit?
How does the leather plimsolls fit? How is the quality, worth the money?
Hi! I wonder if stores offering VAT removal normally can do this even if they ship to an EU address, if you're home address (and address on bank card) is outside EU? St√ły Munkholm offered this for me once, hadn't thought about it myself. Would make things much better of course.
Any experince with the us clip jacket anyone? Is it like a sweater, or a proper spring jacket? What do you wear with it?