or Connect

Posts by gululv

Thanks for your help!
Can anyone tell me how the chukkas fit?
How does the leather plimsolls fit? How is the quality, worth the money?
Hi! I wonder if stores offering VAT removal normally can do this even if they ship to an EU address, if you're home address (and address on bank card) is outside EU? St√ły Munkholm offered this for me once, hadn't thought about it myself. Would make things much better of course.
Any experince with the us clip jacket anyone? Is it like a sweater, or a proper spring jacket? What do you wear with it?
Thanks, pretty expensive vintage items on that site. I will try to visit The Vintage Showroom (probably quite expensive too), is it really that good as I have heard it is?
There's supposed to be a market in London where a man sells old Red Wing boots, any idea where this might be?
My Aldens are at least 9.5 D. Sounds like the Viberg shoes would be too small unfortunately.. But thanks for your help anyway
Looking for info about the sizing of the Viberg oxfords (actually the pair being sold in the marketplace right now) compared to Alden Indy. I have Alden Indy in size 9.5 US, the oxfords are 10 US.
Another sizing question: The maine guide ox boot, compared to ranger & angler mocs?