or Connect

Posts by Naive, Jr.

Are we discussing RTW or bespoke?
Have there been any evaluations on this website about Gieves & Hawkes dress shirts?
I see there are four terms to differentiate: Off White Ecru Ivory Cream
What's the difference between ecru and cream?
I wonder why a few Brits like Simon Crompton believe Italian trousers are preferable. Of course, CT trousers are probably manufactured in Tunesia, Turkey, or even worse, Asia.
PS: I recommended he look at your website and also check your thread here and see how you attract belt lovers from the whole world, and that you wrote you are training young persons who sometimes make mistakes which you offer at reduced prices, but he said he must tell his brother-in-law to open a website, too.
Dear Charlie, I shall print out this exchsnge and give to him. I'm impressed by your reflection. At first I didn't understand what he meant, but then I recalled that many shoe soles have the thread on the bottom in such a groove. He has an exhibition of his brother-in-law's belts hsnging on the wall on the opposite side of his shop. It flashed through my mind that none of those exhibited belt had such grooves, but I was so surprised and shocked by this fundamental...
Tshirts originated as little as I know as undershirt. Undershirts can be comfortable and provide warmth for persons who are very sensitive to cold. Smedley Sea Island collarless shirts easily rip at seam joints, if Huntsman offers Tshirts, I would like to know its specifications. If Huntsman would offer Tshirts, I suspect those desiring Huntsmann logo might not get such. Since Huntsmann refers to Budd, undershirt promotion unlikely, and I doubt either new owner nor new...
Dear Charlie, I went to my shoe cobbler to wish him a happy birthday and took the opportunity to shoe him my belt. He objected his brother-in-law who makes belts would put the seams in a groove so that the thread does not wear off by abrasion. What is your opinion on this?
Or somebody who was worked on a sailing ship or achieved high rank in the Boy Scouts.