or Connect

Posts by chiamdream

Sorry to ask another OCBD question but I've been through most of this thread and can't figure this out. I'm 6'1", 190 lbs. I just returned an order of medium slim oxfords - although the size chart suggested they had similar measurements to other oxfords I have (J.Crew medium, Brooks Brothers extra-slim fit 16x35), these were just way too tight. I could button them but not move. I realize now that the lack of box pleat had a lot to do with this. Regular-fit oxfords have...
Thanks, that's very helpful.
Anyone have sizing advice about the Newbury sportcoats? I sent an e-mail asking for measurements and will post any reply they send. I'm sure I'm a 42 but not sure if R or L. If anyone could post length measurements (back and sleeves), I'd be very grateful.
pit-to-pit: 22.5" shoulder: 19" sleeve: 26.5" has one small hole/snag on the shoulder, see pic $5 shipping
pit-to-pit: 22" shoulder: 18" sleeve: 26.5" $5 shipping
pit-to-pit: 21" shoulder: 18" sleeve: 26" $5 shipping
pit-to-pit: 21" shoulder: 18" sleeve: 26" $5 shipping
BNWT.
Red gingham long-sleeve button-down from the mainline (not outlet). Worn once. $20 shipped CONUS. Red's a bit more muted than it appears here. Pit-to-pit: 21.5" Shoulders: 18"
I really like the fit (and on-sale price) of the University Chino, but I've had really bad luck with the stitching. I don't think I'm particularly hard on clothes but I've had to re-sew seams on three different pairs, which I've never had to do before.