or Connect

Posts by rennavate

Drizzy rocking Gitman Vintage:
Like, elisiX, I also finally got around to picking up a Stark, but in army green.
Measurements in listing now.
* Items are shipped from Canada. * All prices in USD. No returns. * PayPal only. Please add 4% for PayPal fees. * Prices include shipping for Canada. For international shipping, please PM me, and I'll give you a quote. * Open to offers. This retails for $345 this season, and it's a fantastic piece, it's just a bit too slouchy for my liking, so I've only worn it once, and now it's just sitting in my closet. Deserves a better home. Size Large. Measurements...
* Items are shipped from Canada. * All prices in USD. No returns. * PayPal only. Please add 4% for PayPal fees. * Prices include shipping for Canada. For international shipping, please PM me, and I'll give you a quote. * Open to offers. You know the deal. I bought these black and grey MMM GATs last month and have only worn them twice, so they only have a few hours worth of wear on them. I just have no use for black sneakers in my wardrobe. The shoes come with the original...
I'm in Chicago this weekend. Any shops I should hit? Staying downtown at the Hyatt Regency.
Gonna be in Chicago from Thursday through Monday. Any places carry MMM GATs?
Would also like to know.
* Items are shipped from Canada. * All prices in USD. No returns. * PayPal only. Please add 4% for PayPal fees. * Prices include shipping for Canada. For international shipping, please PM me, and I'll give you a quote. * Open to offers. These size 43 Maison Martin Margiela navy midtops have been sitting in my closet for the six months since I bought them, and I've realized that midtops don't fit my style. Never worn, brand new in box! Comes with original box and...
So I have a pair of blue MMM midtops lying around that I haven't worn yet because they're navy, and I'm having problems matching them with anything I wear other than grey jeans... am I just overthinking this, and navy sneakers and navy jeans is fine? Navy sneakers with black jeans? Ugh...