or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

Drop on RLPL...
Cross post from SWD, I would imagine that this forum would be a better place for these. These are a pair of Ralph Lauren Purple Label cotton twill chinos, tag size 34. RLPL really needs no introduction as the highest quality label of Ralph Lauren, and these pants show it! They feel extremely nice, soft yet substantial. They are lightweight, and perfect for the coming summer months. They are a tad too large for me now, but it would be quite easy to taper these for a...
Added DH shirt, RLPL pants and price drop on the 19cm Silver Selvedges!
These are a pair of 19cm Silver Selvedge Diors (tag size 32) that I kopped a couple weeks ago, selling as they are a bit too big for me. However, they are barely worn and dry-cleaned once, making the denim even softer. the dry cleaning faded the Dior logo on the leather tag almost completely, but the outline is still (obviously) visible. I really do like these more than my 19cm indigo raws, but I would have to get them tailored and I am kind of getting sick of the whole...
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug ugh.... leather jackets are timeless. Doctor Who wore one across all times from medieval to the year 10k and still looked relevant. Laptops fade within like 3 years. easy choice The Doctor is making me begin to think that suits and chucks are a reasonable combo.
PM'd...
Cross post from SW&D, as it may be of interest to the MC section. I just wanted to see if there was any interest in this gray wool Dior Homme blazer. It's an absolutely gorgeous slim-fitting blazer with a slight slubby appearance to the wool. I bought it NWT, wore it once to a dinner party and it has been stowed away in its bag since (I still have the gray tag and extra buttons on a leather piece). Like I said, it fits slim, so I would say it fits more like a tts 50R....
I just wanted to see if there was any interest in this gray wool Dior Homme blazer. It's an absolutely gorgeous slim-fitting blazer with a slight slubby appearance to the wool. I bought it NWT, wore it once to a dinner party and it has been stowed away in its bag since (I still have the gray tag and extra buttons on a leather piece). Like I said, it fits slim, so I would say it fits more like a tts 50R. Asking for $375, and will be pretty firm on the price. P2P:...
This happens to be when gift payments turn ugly.