or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

If anyone is willing to proxy BoO stuff and a pair of Ervell summer jeans from the OC sample sale, let me know!
Final drops before eBay...
Drop on Prorsum stuff.
Drops on everything!
Hey guys, here's some more stuff for sale. All prices include shipping within the United States, pm me if you are located outside so I can get a quote! Offers are welcome!----------------------- So, the first piece up for sale is a NWT white/black Rogan tee, size L. I have the blue version of this shirt and love it, but this one is a bit more "sheer". It feels fantastic, and has an interesting pattern on the back that is visible through a print on the "internal" facing...
I was under the impression that all of the Dior jeans that the boutiques are stocking are made in Japan? After the recent price increase, I find it hard to even consider Dior for a pair of raw jeans anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester I would NEVER get something from yoox unless I could return it, and I don't think yoox clearance offers returns. What is going on at the hem? Is that embroidery? Correct on the no clearance returns. My track record with yoox is pretty horrendous in terms of kept vs. returned, so maybe it would be best not to chance it. Speaking of creepers, has anyone seen people actually wearing those garish...
I am a fan of the CP white summer Achilles...
Thinking of copping from yoox clearance, as I need a decent pair of lightweight jeans for this summer. I like the color enough, but I can't help but feel like they look like a pair of women's jeggings from H&M at the same time...
Every time you post you have to drop the price...