or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

This jacket will be great as a transition piece for Fall. Although it is tagged an XL, it seems to fit much smaller- more like a medium or slim large. Typical RO details, using the grosgrain fabric (at least, I've seen it called that before). It's a very interesting fabric, with various "wear spots" (you can see from the pics). Made in Italy, very nice quality, etc. Measurements: Chest: About 22 inches, see pic for how I measured it. Shoulders: 17 inches, see above.
As beautiful as these jeans are, I am selling them as my calves have bulked up a bit from running... Size 48 is equivalent to a 32. These are in good condition, with the exception of a very small rip in the honeycombed area on the right leg. Worn maybe six or seven times on my part, and I believe I bought them NWOT. The pre-distressing looks nice, and the worn-in whiskering on the upper thighs is quite cool. They have a slightly dropped crotch and a pretty intense taper...
Here is a pair of the always-awesome Cloak Suede/Leather Desert Boots. Supposedly made by Buttero, these are beautifully crafted. No notable marks/flaws on the boots anywhere (except the sole, of course). I picked these up on impulse and have never worn them out. These seem pretty hard to come by, especially ones at this price. One note: these seem to fit a full size large. True 43s will find them a bit too big; I am usually a 10.5/11 and these fit just a tad large but...
Putting a few things up for sale that I really don't wear that much. I bought this pair of navy CPs earlier this year, in the spring, but have utterly failed at introducing blue shoes into my wardrobe. Thus, these have gotten maybe 3-4 wears. I don't believe the original owner wore them that much either, as the soles are in great condition and some patent leather cleaner would make them look brand new.
Up for sale is a beautiful, ethereal sweater by Dior Homme from the Spring/Summer 2010 season. I bought this last year at Barneys, but have worn it exactly one time since then. The material is a very lightweight wool, and it has a dual layer design as seen in the photos. The inner layer is an intricate, netted wool that contrasts nicely with the solid outer portion. There is a small amount of pilling, as well as a very tiny hole in the back of the sweater that is really...
So, I bought these lovely jeans from AR Six a bit back, but they are too small for me... I don't really want to go through the process of stretching them a bit, so instead they go back up for sale! Pretty much perfect condition, very VERY small dirt spot on the outer seam of the jeans about halfway down the leg. You really can't even see it unless you are specifically looking for it (and even then, it took me a bit to find it). Otherwise, no fading and no set in...
I have these in a 48, they are totally awesome summer jeans.
This is a remarkable pair of jeans. Really the best denim I have ever felt, plus it has the cool PBJ slubby quality. Unfortunately for moi, these are a size too small and since BiG does not have a correct size for me I have to return them for store credit or resell them. Since I like cash better than store credit, I'm trying to make most of the money back here (but, will need to send them back in about 5 days if they are not bought). I don't have pics but here's a link...
Well, I can get the first three buttons up and the waist will eventually stretch to fit. The crotch, fortunately, is not ball-crushingly tight but the thighs are pretty tight. The inseam is perfect and so are the jeans from the knee down, which is why I am so determined to try and keep them... I'm thinking of just soaking them and putting them on when wet. As silly as it might sound, would that affect the fading of the jeans? They are already soaked by BiG, so I figure...
Rag and Bone makes nice shorts and lightweight jeans, from what I've seen at Barneys.