or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

I think I have fallen in love with this J Crew sweater: http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm However, I'm not particularly sure on the toggles. I get the feeling that they are either really awesome and unique or super tacky... any thoughts?
I've been looking into getting a messenger bag for some time now, and I think I've settled on this one by Coach, listed at $378. However, I have heard horror stories about Coach's reliability and leather quality, but $400 is going to be the most I would spend. I think it is aesthetically pleasing, but I want it to hold up like a champ. What do you guys think? Is there anything that looks similar, but is sturdy? Is Coach quality as bad as I have heard?
$300 True Religion Brand Jeans... ugh. That being said, one of my best expensive (relatively) items are my Dior Homme 19cm raw black jeans. Totally awesome.
I have an old pair of AE thong sandals that do the same thing. Unfortunately, I have no cure.
I honestly love Paul Smith socks. I've toyed with the idea of getting some, but unless you are wearing shorts, there doesn't seem to be a great deal of need to stray from basic white or black. However, I do love the last pair of PS socks you posted.
Well, my thread was closed, it seems. Not really sure why, though... Anyways, I really wasn't able to get an answer in my thread. Basically, I bought a pair of Dior Homme MIJ jeans and, while they look to be authentic to me, would like some second opinions. Here are the pics: http://img408.imageshack.us/g/img4243o.jpg/
Hey guys, just joined the forum in search of a nice, quality pair of jeans under $200. Most of my jeans, as of now, are Lucky Brand, and I have two pairs of True Religions that I really quite enjoy. I would really like to not have to order the jeans over the internet, simply because I like to try them on first before spending. I would be willing to stretch the budget a bit (maybe to $250?) as well. I usually enjoy a slimmer (albeit not skinny) straight leg or bootcut...