or Connect

Posts by NowhereOutThere

PM'd about the jeans...
PM sent on triangle tie.
LOVE the Ricards... and they are in my size... must resist...
Quote: Originally Posted by ConcernedParent A 33 in Dior is a true 35......... And your waist is a 33? If you like the fit, more power to you I suppose. Raw MII is absolutely shit. New Cure isn't like the 19cm really- and honestly, the denim is pretty comparable, smooth and evenly dyed. Both are fairly durable... not IH indestructible or anything, but can take a beating unlike coughnudiescoughcough. Both brands stretch like CRAZY, that property is also...
Hey... again... I really want a new pair of dark indigo raws that have a similar silhouette to the Dior 19cms. I really don't want to fork out another $350+tax on a blue pair like I did for my black pair. At this point, I don't think Dior makes raw denim outside of Japan anymore, and if they do, the boutiques don't carry them (in Las Vegas, anyways) nor can I find any online. Is the New Cure cut by APC similar to the 19cm Dior cut? I've never tried APC, but I felt...
What do you guys think of these? http://www.7forallmankind.com/777_CO...24/p/3957.html I know, 7FAM... but, I do like the overall look of the jeans. $200 doesn't seem to be too much for 14 oz. Japanese denim, that is made in the USA.
A jerk is a jerk by the way they act, not dress. A well-dressed douche is still a douche. Also, isn't it important to understand that everyone has a different fashion sense? It is, after all, an extremely subjective field. I know a guy who wears True Religion jeans exclusively who is actually really nice. It is important to never judge someone based on their clothing. Never.
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe Yeah, Dior makes denim in Italy, it's about $100 cheaper than the MIJ version. Are the cuts the same? Is there a discernible difference between MII and MIJ Dior? EDIT: Never mind, searchbar'd the answer. MIJ it is then, to the detriment of my wallet.
Hey guys. I picked up a pair of black, raw 19cm Diors (MIJ) a couple weeks ago and love them! I got them in size 33, and after wearing them almost nonstop, the waist feels like it is stretching out nicely, as does the upper thigh area (my thighs are somewhat meaty, and was hoping for some stretching there anyways). My question is, I really want a pair of jeans that fit like the Dior 19cm, but in a dark indigo shade instead of the black/greyish color of the raw black....
Love the Marc Jacobs ankle boots. Picked this up at J. Crew yesterday on impulse. http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm